Read Guide on Spandex Wedding Chair Covers
Read (11) Types of Chair Cover Colors… Cheat Sheet
Navy blue spandex sashes & chair cover rentals give you a formal look. You can also rent these DIY chair covers for parties. What we like about navy blue is that it’s a dull color. This means it has less color saturation giving it a sophisticated look. For a complete look get our 2-piece chair covers. This includes either a white or black spandex cover with a navy blue sash that features a stylish buckle. It’s time to share with you all the info you need, continue reading. Read More...
Our bungee chair covers fit most chairs without armrests. Ship Our Wedding rentals are available nationwide. We ship chair covers to NY new york and almost every other state in America. What clients love about our process if how going DIY is so user-friendly. We ship our packages so that you arrive at your address 2-7 days before your party. Use the rentals on your chairs then send them back 2 days after the event in the same shipping container using the included return shipping label.
You could buy chair covers from Bed Bath & Beyond or rent them and have them shipped directly to your door. It is so convenient to place your reservation online. Give us your event state and date then make your selection to add the rentals to your cart. Our navy chair covers are one of the easiest DIYs you can make for your wedding or reception. In less than 1 minute you can transform your chairs from ordinary to extraordinary! Try to have some people lend a hand during your setup. It will speed up your installation process.
We rent folding chair covers in bulk so that you don’t have to buy them or hire a vendor to put them on for you. Navy blue is a color that works with many neutral themes. It is not bright so you can work in a variety of colors. We cover this color more in our helpful guides above. Click any of the (2) links to learn more in our article overview. Do you still have questions before placing your order? If so then reach out to us via chat or a phone call. We are so excited to be a part of the success of your wedding reception or party. #2021pvgcbundle
(9) Important Navy Blue Spandex Chair Sash Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Fabric can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Chair cover sashes will only fit on banquet chairs without arms and folding chairs without arms
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/teardown
- We do not recommend any chair covers set up outside in damp conditions, this can stain the linens
- Make sure linens don’t get mixed with any other vendor linen at your party or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or another vendor
- Do not over-stretch the linens onto chairs that do fit. This can cause damage.
- We suggest (1) person help with setup for every 100 chairs you need to cover (for example 300 chair covers should have 3 people minimum).
There are no reviews yet.