Life is peachy! We ship peach-colored spandex chair covers nationwide. Instead of renting a chair to replace ugly ones, look through our different types of chair cover rentals. This light pink has some orange in the color. This is similar to a light coral wedding color or a wedding salmon color. Chair slips are the primary way to coordinate with an event style and color. This peach sash features a silver buckle & this package is completed with either white or black chair covers. Let’s go over this DIY rental in more detail. Read More...
It is time to stop your search for party chair covers near me. Ship Our Wedding® is the do-it-yourself solution you have been looking for. A costly part of your budget is paying the labor for others to set up your event. We empower you to do it yourself which can help keep you under budget. Our peach spandex sashes arrive 2-7 days before your party. Ship everything back 2 days after your event in the same boxes using our included return shipping label.
Our sashes & covers are universal. If you want to rent folding chair covers we got you covered. Our rentals fit both standard chairs without armrests and folding chairs without armrests. Placing your order is done online by entering your state & date in the box above. Then mix and match quantity and colors to add to your cart. Setup is quick and only takes a minute to slide the covers over your chairs. We recommend having 2 or 3 people to help with covering 100+ chairs.
Are you looking to get more feedback on our pop-up chair covers? We encourage you to read our expert guides above this paragraph. This features more advice on chair covers to better answer your questions. What we love about peach chair cover sashes is how the color perfectly matches blush colors. This is one of the most popular colors for ceremonies and wedding receptions. Place your order today and let our team help you cover chairs in a peachy pink color.
(9) Important Peach Spandex Chair Sash Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Fabric can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Chair cover sashes will only fit on banquet chairs without arms and folding chairs without arms
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/teardown
- We do not recommend any chair covers set up outside in damp conditions, this can stain the linens
- Make sure linens don’t get mixed with any other vendor linen at your party or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or another vendor
- Do not over-stretch the linens onto chairs that do fit. This can cause damage.
- We suggest (1) person help with setup for every 100 chairs you need to cover (for example 300 chair covers should have 3 people minimum).