Red spandex chair cover sashes make a statement. Use these chair covers for your party or reception. This color is bright meaning it can be used with red roses themes. Since these are universal chair covers, they will fit over multiple chair types. What makes elegant chair covers is the red sash with a fashionable silver buckle. Rent this with black or white chair covers. Want a full overview? Keep reading and learn everything there is to know about stretchy chair covers. Read More...
Our spandex chair covers fit folding chairs and banquet chairs without armrests. Ship Our Wedding rents chair covers on sale at discounted prices. This means you get the best pricing and possible experience. Your order ships out so that you receive it 2 days to 1 week before your party. Enjoy the rentals and ship them back 2 days afterward in the same container with the included return shipping label.
There are 3 ways to get chair covers for your wedding or ceremony. You can hire a local vendor, buy from a store like Hobby Lobby chair covers, or hire us at do-it-yourself prices. Placing your order online is easy. Just enter your date & state to make your selection and checkout through our website. You will enjoy a fast setup in less than 1 minute. Just pull over the covers & sashes on your chairs and you’re done! To make your experience stress-free have a couple of family members or friends help out so that you can cover multiple chairs more quickly.
Our red spandex chair sashes are a very loud color. Just having the sash on your chairs does so much for highlighting your event colors. Red is one of those colors that you don’t want to overdo. For more color recommendations and spandex chair covers, and advice read our (2) articles above. If you have any more questions, feel free to reach out to our team by giving us a call or messaging us via chat. We look forward to helping you make your event fabulously red! #listpartylighting
(9) Important Red Spandex Chair Sash Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Fabric can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Chair cover sashes will only fit on banquet chairs without arms and folding chairs without arms
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/teardown
- We do not recommend any chair covers set up outside in damp conditions, this can stain the linens
- Make sure linens don’t get mixed with any other vendor linen at your party or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or another vendor
- Do not over-stretch the linens onto chairs that do fit. This can cause damage.
- We suggest (1) person help with setup for every 100 chairs you need to cover (for example 300 chair covers should have 3 people minimum).