A 3 ft pipe drape curved crossbar is used to create a draped column for weddings. You can use this to make a very small chuppah under a cake table, but we would recommend a larger round chuppah or square chuppah size. The diameter of this structure is only 3 feet across. Read more below to see the best way to use this short equipment. Read More...
It is best to use this draping on DIY pillars. If you have any cylindrical concrete pillars with small diameters (under 3 feet), then these curved crossbar accessories will bend around them perfectly. Besides being able to drape pillars, you can also use this to create pillars randomly in your reception space. To get the full look, you will also need (4) base plates, (4) uprights, and (4) pieces of fabric (per pillar). Compliment your setup with color by lighting the inside with battery-powered uplighting.
The main consideration to keep in mind during setup is how to raise your structure. These crossbars need even tension when being raised or they will come out of their channel. To make your setup easier, use two people and raise your uprights in slow increments to give you a hassle-free setup. If it does come detached you can easily use a step stool (not provided) to reattach a center crossbar hook back into your upright. If you are ready to drape your wedding pillars, then rent 3ft curved crossbars today.
(8) Important DIY Small Curved Crossbar Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Use around pillars or create your own pillars
- Each half connects into slotted upright sections in (3) areas
- Raise evenly to prevent from coming off slotted sections
- Use (2) people to ensure a quick setup
- Avoid taking the crossbar out too far up, this prevents it from coming off tracks during setup
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to access the equipment
- Do not use equipment unsupervised in public places (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented equipment including shipping boxes)
- Please do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)