Rent wedding column draping solves a common problem for most couples reserving a venue. How do you hide the support pillars in the middle of your room? Dress up these steel and concrete beams with drapes. Our column rentals give you the opportunity to build around pillars with a square design. The area you can cover pillars with our drapery that is adjustable from 20 inches – 32 inches across. Use DIY pillar drape rentals for wedding & event rentals. After you have the drapery in place all you have to do is raise it to the desired height. Read More...
SAY GOODBYE TO UGLY PILLARS & HELLO TO THE DRAPING THAT COVERS THEM
To give your wedding a beautiful glow, we recommend renting (2) battery-powered uplights on the inside of each pillar. You can place these lights inside the drapery on opposite sides. This way if your pillar does not have the power you can light it up in your color choice. Since the lighting is localized inside the column you will get the maximum amount of saturation.
Besides being able to cover your pillars, you can also use this same draping option to create tent pillar draping. You can also place this DIY wedding pillar draping between tables or on the four corners of your dance floor. This is a creative way to break up your space and give it some unique eye candy. You can even light up pillars in a primary and secondary color to match your reception theme. Rent wedding column drapery today and change the look of your entire venue!
Important: Measure space first to ensure you have correct DIY draping rentals
(9) Important DIY Draped Column & Pillar Wedding Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Fabric can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/teardown
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- Make sure your pillar is 32 inches or less feet across (so that our drapery will fit around it)
- We do not recommend this drapery setup outside, must be on a level surface
- We do not recommend this drapery in windy areas
- Make sure drapery doesn’t get mixed with any other vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)