Rent curved crossbars are the big brother to our smaller draped pillars. These crossbar accessories are used to create the signature look known as a ‘round chuppah‘. This circular structure will give your wedding the distinct magazine look you see in Pinterest photos. Round DIY pipe & drape rentals are perfect for events, parties, & receptions. Keep reading and find out the best way to use this equipment at your wedding reception. Read More...
DIY chuppahs are best known as a draped area where you can exchange your wedding vows. However, you can also use this same setup as a place to have your sweetheart table inside. We have also seen clients use this around their cake table as a focal area. To create the full look you will also need (4) base plates, (4) uprights, (2) 5ft curved crossbars & (16) pieces of fabric. We have also seen clients hang a chandelier as a centerpiece over their table by using an additional crossbar in the front section.
This equipment has many more ways to personalize than hanging chandeliers. You can use any combination of uplighting, and colored fabric as accents. Just as you need even raising of crossbars for pillars, you will also need to do the same with this setup. The long crossbars need even tension when raised and can easily become off-center. If this happens, you can quickly fix the curved sections by using a step stool (not provided) and adjusting the sections so they are straight. Prevent this from happening by slowly raising and having a second person to assist. Create your chuppah and rent 5ft curved crossbars today.
(7) Important DIY Large Curved Crossbar Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Use for a chuppah or around your sweetheart table
- (2) half-pieces will connect to make a full circle
- Each half connects into slotted upright sections in (3) areas
- Raise evenly to prevent from coming off slotted sections
- Avoid taking the crossbar out too far to prevent it from coming apart
- Do not use equipment unsupervised in public places (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented equipment including shipping boxes)
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)