Blue color drapery fabric gives a royal look to your DIY wedding. If using this in a double valance design, we recommend this goes as the front swagged part. Don’t forget that blue is a dark color. Compliment this with a white drape to give your setup the right balance of colors. Read More...
Whenever you are working with a color you should bring this in a bold way. Besides a double valance look, the blue fabric also can work well in a side valance to create a more dramatic look. You can use this for baby showers, winter weddings, and water-themed events. You can use this regal-looking color in a variety of designs at your reception. There is no right or wrong way to incorporate this primary shade of fabric.
Our royal blue fabric is a bold color that draws attention to your drapery backdrop. This color is very vibrant and should be used sparingly in our opinion. What looks really nice is when you bundle uplighting with your blue fabric. Try to keep to a complementary color (something similar to blue or bright color) to make this really pop. Find out what is possible with your wedding reception & event setups. Rent blue wedding drapery today.
(9) Important DIY Blue Fabric Wedding Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Fabric can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- This fabric is not available for individual rental, it has to be added per piece to an existing drapery order
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/teardown
- Blue fabric works well with any theme incorporating this color, this is a royal blue, use this for water themes with teal draping, winter ceremony rentals, even baby showers
- Make sure drapery doesn’t get mixed with any other vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- We do not recommend this drapery in windy areas or outside
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)