Black-colored drapery fabric looks gorgeous when set up on stages for bands. Create a simple backdrop coming straight down to make the members on the stage come into view. You can also use this for a black-tie gala that needs a classy reception backdrop. We recommend black fabric in high-traffic areas because it will also show less wear. This is the go-to fabric for tradeshow booths, expos, and partitioned spaces. You can use this dark-colored fabric wherever you like at your event. Read More...
You might want to create a simple accent with a couple of pieces of black fabric coming off a straight white fabric backdrop. Either way, the black fabric will give your setup the contrast you are looking for. To create a totally unique look, you can drape every other panel in black and white. This gives a classic look for a timeless color pallet.
No matter which way you decide to use this fabric, it will help complete your drapery setup. Black is our second most popular color right next to white. You can actually say that this fabric is the opposite of color. Sometimes less is more when it comes to your colors. To make this design really pop, incorporate static white uplighting to give your setup more depth. We only recommend this color because black will absorb any other color of lighting you shine on the drapery. Rent black wedding drapery today.
(10) Important DIY Black Fabric Wedding Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Fabric can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- This fabric is not available for individual rental, it has to be added per piece to an existing drapery order
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/teardown
- Black fabric works well with classy themes, black-tie galas, band backdrops on stage, and/or high-traffic areas
- We only recommend white LED uplighting on this fabric since it is such a dark color
- Make sure drapery doesn’t get mixed with other vendors’ linen or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- We do not recommend this drapery in windy areas or outside
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- Please do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)