Gold sequin drapery fabric is a fashionable way to deck out the drapery behind your seating area. Consider this backdrop as the essential tool is going from bland to glam. You’ll LOVE how the gold shimmers & makes your photos pop! When you bundle wireless uplighting or DIY outdoor uplights you’re getting the best of both worlds. This fabric is meant to get lit up in a contemporary golden yellow. Read more to find out the best ways to use this exciting color option from ShipOur.Wedding™. Read More...
YES, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE FOR GOLD SEQUIN DRAPING!
Because our colored fabric is priced competitively we do not offer this fabric option for individual rental. You can easily enhance the look of any of our backdrops by adding this fabric to your package as an upgrade. Our site makes it easy to complete your order. Simply add it to your cart and finalize your date. To help you with setup, all you have to do is slide the fabric’s pole pocket into the upper crossbar, and you are done! Unfortunately, this fabric style is in high demand. Rent gold sequin drapery today to secure your DIY wedding decorations!
Important: Measure space first to ensure you have the correct DIY draping rentals
(11) Important DIY Gold Sequin Fabric Draping Wedding Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Fabric can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- This fabric is not available for individual rental, it has to be added per piece to an existing drapery order
- These are easy to install, all you have to do is insert the drape pole pocket into your upper crossbar
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/teardown
- Glittery gold fabric works well with any of our DIY fabric color rentals as an accent
- We do not recommend this fabric for swags in the ceiling (it pleats better going up and down horizontally)
- Make sure drapery doesn’t get mixed with any other vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- We do not recommend this drapery in windy areas or outside
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)