Read Article: Now This is How You Plan a Backyard Wedding
Rent DIY outdoor wedding uplighting to creatively light your tent and pavilion décor. Your outdoor tent canopy will glow in your colors after sunset. One uplight is powerful enough to light up multiple 100′ tall trees! Local wedding vendors can charge a lot for before & after uplighting like this. Save money & do it yourself in minutes with our rentals. Our backyard wedding uplighting is portable & water-resistant so don’t worry about outside weather elements. Use DIY outdoor uplighting rentals for weddings & events. Achieve this look at only $30 per waterproof uplight. Read More...
LOWER PRICE + MORE DURABILITY + MORE BRIGHTNESS
Other online vendors renting outdoor lights for weddings don’t offer the same brightness. The difference with ShipOur.Wedding™ is that you get truly waterproof lights that feature the MOST powerful LEDs in the business! When you rent DIY outdoor wedding uplighting you get a great price with the best brightness. Forget hiring a local uplighting company near me who is going to charge you high prices for the same look. Do it yourself & save $100s with our easy-to-follow directions.
We also recommend renting our optional 2-inch uplight tent clamp for your lighting for a backyard wedding. This allows you to mount your tent uplights onto the frame of a canopy pole tent. If you would like to mount uplights to an engineered structure (aka tent without poles), then we recommend our 2-inch to 3-inch tent scissor clamp. Always check with your tent provider that these clamps will work before reserving your rentals. Learn how to set up outdoor wedding lights wirelessly by watching our videos below.
Learn more about easy setup instructions, colors charts, quantity calculator & affordable upgrades by clicking the tabs on this page. Tent setups can be difficult without the right know-how. You’re not alone with ShipOur.Wedding™. Together let’s give you a look that makes your outdoor wedding lights look amazing in pictures. You can even use our portable outdoor uplighting in trees for outside weddings. Do the math below on how many lights you need & rent DIY outdoor wedding uplighting in the drop-downs below. #tent
(14) Important DIY Outdoor Wedding Uplighting Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Consult with the company providing your tent rental to see if you can use a 2-inch clamp to attach outdoor wedding uplighting to a lower horizontal tent frame or a larger tent scissor clamp (used for pole diameters larger than 2 inches as well as keder rail).
- Do not use outdoor wedding lighting unsupervised in public places (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented equipment including shipping boxes)
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)
- Wireless data signal with a line of sight can go up to 100 feet, this may be reduced due to the number of people, physical barriers & signal interference in your event space
- If using an optional DIY tent uplight clamp, only hand tighten (or you will need a tool to take it off)
- If using an optional tent uplighting clamp, attach uplight to wooden tent poles up high if there is no metal frame
- If using an optional tent clamp for uplights, attach wedding uplighting to tent liner loops or aim from the ground without a clamp
- Aim uplighting slightly vertical to opposite upper canopy
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the side tent frame when setting up
- If you need to run any power cords it is best to hide them outside your tent on top of the liner
- If you are running power to your tent use rugs, mats, or lawn staples (available at hardware stores) to hide cords on grass and ensure safety
- Conserve outdoor uplight battery power by keeping your light off until 30 minutes before your event starts (a fully charged battery last over 8 hours)
- Remember where the waterproof outdoor uplights are placed at your wedding, if it is dark outside and uplights are turned off, it will be harder for them, once again you are responsible for the rentals
- Outdoor tent lighting will become more visible once your sunsets Sunrise & Sunset Calculator