Floral + Greenery is the Best of Both Worlds
drape fake greenery on a backdrop or zip tie to a stand...
Simple Setups +
Simple DIY Guides
This unique garland proves that foliage is just as stunning as flowers! An effective display will be yours when you add this piece to a table or backdrop arch. The design really makes an impact in vibrant green, while the meticulously crafted fake leaves have a realistic finish.
The trailing white hydrangeas at one end of the garland provide the prettiest accent. Modern or traditional, country garden or tropical oasis – this arrangement is well-suited to many themes. Wondering how to drape a greenery garland? Let us inspire you to DIY your décor! Read More...
How to Decorate with Our Green Floral Garland Drape
This striking garland will draw gasps of wonder from your guests. It’s a sweep of vivid greenery, accented with delicate silk flowers in the purest white shade. You can make it the standalone centerpiece of your décor or mix it with colorful flower garlands. In terms of positioning, you can drape fake greenery virtually anywhere! How about on a table, along the wedding aisleway, on the stage at your reception venue, or over a wall to create a faux greenery hedge? You can even hang it up to create a one-of-a-kind photo backdrop!
Incorporating this garland into your décor is a breeze. It’ll bring charm and authenticity to a country wedding held in the springtime. It’ll add a playful element and yet more color to a summer party! If you plan on filling your church venue with gorgeous florals, this arrangement will complement them beautifully. If you’re going with a rustic look, a scattering of artificial greenery is a must among the muted tones. When you start your scrapbook of wedding ideas, this garland will be a major inspiration.
As with all of our artificial flower garlands, this foliage is easy to work with. It can be unpacked and displayed in no time at all, freeing you up to get your hair and makeup done! It’s versatile and affordable too, so you can create your dream look for less. Unlike real grass, this faux garland requires no watering to keep it looking good. From the moment you slip into your dress to your last dance of the night, this garland will stay perfect. Before you head off on your honeymoon, simply pack it up and ship it back to us!
Opting for DIY wedding décor is a smart move when you have very specific requirements. Maybe your venue is on the basic side and could use a little sprucing up. Maybe you want to break from tradition and decorate with foliage rather than flowers. Maybe you want to create a secret garden theme but without the expense or maintenance? Our greenery garland is the simple yet impactful solution to all your décor dramas! It combines beautiful design with flexible functionality, so you’re sure to find creative ways to use it.
Ready to Rent Our Green Floral Garland Drape?
This unique garland will instantly uplift your décor scheme with color and texture. The foliage looks so real that your guests will never guess it’s artificial – and the floral accent is simply darling. If the sun shines on your Big Day (fingers crossed!), this garland will make your venue look like an enchanted garden. If the weather isn’t on your side, you can bring the outdoors in with this show-stopping, hassle-free imitation foliage. When you want your wedding décor to look stunning all day and make a lasting impression – go green!
(17) Important Ideas, Tips & Pro Advice on How to Drape a Greenery Garland >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the flower garlands, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving flower rentals with dead flowers. Any wall received with real flowers mixed in will be charged a 50% inconvenience fee.
- Flower garlands can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received them in
- We do not recommend this pillar column flower décor to be set up in windy areas, susceptible to rain, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall, secured with weights, or under a canopy)
- Always hold the flower garland by the cloth backing or the attached strings. Do not grab the flower wall with individual flowers to prevent damage.
- Moving the flower garland may cause settling resulting in small petals or loose strands on the floor that can easily be vacuumed.
- When zipping a flower garland together always make sure the attached strings are moved away from the zipper first so they do not get stuck. Also, zip the flower wall slowly so that the zipper does not become stuck.
- When transporting the flower garlands always have the flower garland folded and held in place by a soft single knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- When tying multiple flower garlands together only use a soft knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- Measure the distance you are looking to cover to determine the proper coverage
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To prevent damage, avoid having the flower garlands touch any surface that is moist, dirty, or has fresh grass clippings
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- Setup the rentals near short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put flower rentals away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower garland has to be carefully put away to prevent damage, do not rush this step.
- Do not use the rentals unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors).