Rent drapery crossbar makes up the frames of our wedding drapery setups. The crossbar does exactly what it says, it is a bar that goes across between two uprights. This is called the skeleton of your setup and you are now ready for drapery. Crossbars when fully assembled have a length of 7 feet – 10 feet. From the crossbar, you will suspend the fabric to create the look you want at your reception. Read More...
ShipOur.Wedding™ provides DIY pipe & drape rentals for events, parties, & receptions. The crossbar equipment has some play when it comes to adjusting its length. Once they are in place you don’t have to worry about the stability of your crossbar. The combined effect of gravity and the weight of your fabric will keep the crossbar safely in place. It is as easy as attaching the two ends and you are done.
You can expect to use crossbars for almost every drapery setup we will offer to you. The basic accessories you will need with a crossbar will include at least (2) base plates and (2) uprights. Besides DIY wedding hanging fabric from crossbars you can also hang chandeliers, picture frames, crystal beads, and signage. Find the perfect place to suspend your ideas and rent adjustable drapery crossbars today. #pipeonly #toppicks
(5) Important DIY Adjustable Crossbar Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Slide into slotted upright sections
- Do not put too much weight on the crossbar
- Avoid taking the crossbar out too far to prevent it from coming apart
- A fully collapsed crossbar when assembled is approximately 7 feet long
- Do not use equipment unsupervised in public places (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented equipment including shipping boxes)
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)