Rent drapery crossbar makes up the frames of our wedding drapery setups. The crossbar does exactly what it says, it is a bar that goes across between two uprights. This is called the skeleton of your setup and you are now ready for drapery. Crossbars when fully assembled have a length of 7 feet – 10 feet. From the crossbar, you will suspend the fabric to create the look you want at your reception.
A pipe and drape crossbar is a commonly used tool in event and wedding planning to create a backdrop, partition, or room divider. Here are a few things you can hang on a pipe and drape crossbar:
- Fabric draping: The most common use of a pipe and drape crossbar is to hang fabric draping, such as sheer or velvet. This creates a simple and elegant backdrop or partition.
- Flowers: Fresh or artificial flowers can be hung on a pipe and drape crossbar to create a beautiful floral backdrop. You can use flower garlands, wreaths, or flower arrangements to hang on the crossbar.
- Lights: String lights, fairy lights, or DIY uplights can be hung on a pipe and drape crossbar to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Banners and signs: Banners or signs can be hung on a pipe and drape crossbar to create a focal point or to display the name of the couple or the event.
- Decorations: Other decorative items such as paper lanterns, hanging crystals, or other hanging decorations can be hung on a pipe and drape crossbar to create a unique and interesting backdrop.
- photo booth props: You can hang photo booth props like hats, glasses, and signs on a pipe and drape a crossbar to create a fun and interactive photo booth.