Our Best Peony Garland for Summer Weddings
arrangements of rose & ranunculus create this jaw-dropping pink flower wall...
Simple Setups +
Simple DIY Guides
Make your wedding décor look perfectly pretty with our summer flower garland! Bursting with the joys of the season (whatever season your ceremony is being held!), it’s a dose of uplifting color for your venue. Various shades of white and green are used to create a stunning effect.
Faux camellias, peonies, and roses are scattered among imitation foliage, for a look that’s beautiful and symbolic. Display this leaf garland as a table centerpiece to highlight your special dinnerware. Or turn it into a photo backdrop that makes your pictures unique! Read More...
How to Decorate with Our Summer Flower Garland
This camellia rose, and peony garland is so versatile. It’s perfectly designed to be draped across the head table backdrop at your party. The silk flowers and greenery will cascade from the tabletop, creating a fairytale look. At 8 feet long, this garland also makes an ideal flower garland. Lay it down the center of a table for a show-stopping accent. Your guests will dine in style, admiring your décor and creativity! If you really want to get creative, attach this garland to a backdrop stand and position it behind your cake table like a floral frame.
This garland was made to highlight more than just tables. You can lay it on top of a wall to create a faux hedgerow or hang it up for striking flower walls. The garland’s special pole pocket makes hanging easy! Rent a pair of garlands and you can arrange them on either side of the wedding aisle, transforming it into a flower-strewn path from a summer garden. Don’t feel you have to reserve this décor for your wedding, either. It’ll impress your guests at garden parties, milestone birthday parties, and other big events!
A truly exceptional design, this is the summertime wedding flower arrangement of your dreams. The flowers and leaves are crafted in luxurious silk for quality and realism. The garland has a full and fluffy look that really makes an impact. It will be hard for guests to tell this garland is fake, plus, you can have your favorite blooms at any time of year! You’ll also save yourself hassle and expense by choosing faux over fresh. This garland is the choice of the savvy bride who wants to achieve an exclusive, authentic look with a tight budget.
In terms of style, this arrangement is exquisite. It’s the perfect garland for summer weddings, brimming with pretty blooms in uplifting shades! Sweet camellias are there, to represent affection and adoration. Plush peonies are in the mix, to ensure romance and happiness. Full, white roses are included, to symbolize the purity of your love. Luscious greenery completes the arrangement, giving a fresh, summery look. Even if the sun goes into hiding on your wedding day, you’ll still feel the joy of summertime!
Ready to Rent Our Summer Flower Garland?
Whether your ceremony is being held in late May or early August, this summery garland is perfect. It’s so versatile, it even works for springtime and brings a classic bridal look to other seasonal weddings. Invent new and exciting ways to display your garland or go with the traditional centerpiece idea. It’ll add fresh colors and heartfelt sentiment to your décor! As a bonus, this imitation garland is affordable and easy to use. You can simply style it to suit your venue and personal taste – then enjoy a blissful and beautiful wedding reception. #1stringgardrape
(17) Important Summer Flower Garland Ideas, Tips & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the flower garlands, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving flower rentals with dead flowers. Any wall received with real flowers mixed in will be charged a 50% inconvenience fee.
- Flower garlands can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received them in
- We do not recommend this pillar column flower décor to be set up in windy areas, susceptible to rain, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall, secured with weights, or under a canopy)
- Always hold the flower garland by the cloth backing or the attached strings. Do not grab the flower wall with individual flowers to prevent damage.
- Moving the flower garland may cause settling resulting in small petals or loose strands on the floor that can easily be vacuumed.
- When zipping a flower garland together always make sure the attached strings are moved away from the zipper first so they do not get stuck. Also, zip the flower wall slowly so that the zipper does not become stuck.
- When transporting the flower garlands always have the flower garland folded and held in place by a soft single knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- When tying multiple flower garlands together only use a soft knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- Measure the distance you are looking to cover to determine the proper coverage
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To prevent damage, avoid having the flower garlands touch any surface that is moist, dirty, or has fresh grass clippings
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- Setup the rentals near short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put flower rentals away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower garland has to be carefully put away to prevent damage, do not rush this step.
- Do not use the rentals unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors).