Rent dancing on a cloud machine & give your wedding reception a magical look for special moments. If you’ve seen photos of this effect, then you know how much it will impact the experience of your event. This cloud dancing effect will produce up to 8 minutes of a low-lying fog cloud effect using fog. Use this DIY cloud smoke rental for the wedding’s first dance. Some companies might charge prices as much as $250 for this same effect! ShipOur.Wedding™ supplies this rental effect for only $148. Read More...
OUR LOW-LYING CLOUD DANCING EFFECT IS LESS THAN MOST RENTALS
Save more and do it yourself by renting our cloud machine. We can supply this same look without you breaking the bank. You can use either ice cubes from your fridge or you can purchase your dry ice locally (find the nearest dry ice supplier). We recommend getting 25 lbs of the dry ice block and safely crack into chunks using a hammer. You can also use ice cubes for cooler temperature venues without sensitive fire alarms. Most dry ice suppliers are only open Monday – Friday. Get more lbs of dry ice if you have to buy it on a Friday with your event on Sunday (dry ice will start to sublimate aka evaporate immediately).
Always use heavy-duty insulated gloves when handling dry ice. Only have an adult 18 years or older operate this machine & your ice. Do not handle ice or fog machine without supervision. Make sure to keep away from children. Your search for cloud dancing near me is now over. Use this fog effect for first dances, grand entrances & even product launches.
Learn more about easy setup instructions, & how to safely operate this high-end effect by clicking the tabs below & make sure to click ‘read more’ on our important tips section. We have provided (21) useful tips to make sure you get the best experience results possible from our packages. Take your guests by surprise, and give them something to marvel over. Dance on your cloud and make your moment truly memorable. Rent DIY dancing on cloud machine today. #nye2021 #8thbdayspace #toppicks
(18) Important DIY Dancing on Cloud Machine Rental Wedding Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- This is a fog machine, that uses either ice cubes or dry ice, it does not come with ice, you will have to purchase your ice locally to create your low-lying cloud effect
- Consult with your venue first to ensure you are approved to use this special effect
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents, we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- This machine will more than likely not set off a fire alarm (this all depends on your use, atmospheric conditions, & the venue’s alarm sensitivity to fog effects)
- The machine takes 4 lbs of ice (we recommend dry ice block or ice cubes)
- Find the nearest dry ice supplier near me
- Use heavy-duty insulated gloves anytime you are handling dry ice (not provided)
- If you do not have access to dry ice pellets, you can buy blocks of dry ice from the grocery store (to maximize your effectiveness, carefully try to break them into small pieces with a hammer while the ice is still in the bag)
- Only have an adult 18 years or older operate this machine, transport ice in an icebox (slightly crack the lid to allow pressure to escape), and cover a blanket over the top of the ice in the box to reduce the ice sublimation rate
- When you have the dry ice at your venue, store it in a safe locked room (in an area that can’t get knocked over), keep a slight crack in the lid to allow pressure to escape, and keep supervised and out of reach of children
- Do not load ice into your machine until 5 minutes before it is time to use it
- This fixture requires 700 watts to warm up the fog, use a separate circuit with nothing else on it to prevent it from tripping
- If you trip a circuit, unplug the fixture, reset the breaker for the circuit, and then use this further down the wall on another circuit
- This dry ice fog effect works better in cold rooms (cloud will have a longer hang time)
- Use this effect with wireless uplighting to have your cloud light up and change colors
- The fog cloud effect will last approximately 5-8 minutes
- Have a cloth/towel nearby the machine in case there is a need to quickly wipe up any condensed water off your dance floor once done with the dancing on a cloud effect
- When you are done empty the ice, drain the water, and drain all fog juice from the tank. Cloud machines must be completely emptied before shipping back to avoid a cleaning fee.