White wedding décor is a true classic, and always a popular choice. Not only does white look elegant on its own, but it also pairs well with countless other colors. Our white ivory rose garland is a simply stunning design that’ll transform your wedding venue. Overflowing with soft silk roses, peonies, and hydrangeas, it has that touch of luxury you dream of for your Big Day. This garland gives you the beauty of white, elevated to a new and stylish level. It’s easy to use and wonderfully versatile, suited to both traditional and modern themes. Read More...
How to Decorate with Our White Ivory Rose Garland
If you want your décor to have a timeless feel, this white rose garland is perfect. It offers the beauty of simplicity; the color palette is clean but not bland thanks to the mix of two shades. Subtle hints of greenery add interest and a realistic look. The flowers themselves are made of the finest silk, for a deluxe finish that’s sure to impress your guests. This faux garland is a stylish, convenient, and affordable alternative to fresh flowers – and no one will know your secret! You’ll achieve a classic bridal look with minimal hassle or expense.
Our ivory garland certainly doesn’t skimp on style. The arrangement is brimming with gorgeous silk flowers that are rich with meaning. There are roses to represent purity and eternal love. There are peonies, which symbolize lasting beauty, and hydrangeas for grace and abundance. In their sophisticated colors, these flowers are well-suited to traditional wedding schemes. White and ivory look fresh at spring and summer weddings; on the flip side, these shades enhance winter-themed décor and are essential for Christmas weddings!
In terms of decorating with this white garland, there are no limits. Perfectly designed to dress up a table, the garland makes a show-stopping runner when positioned between place settings. With the use of zip ties, you can also attach this garland to a backdrop arch. Stand your decorated arch behind your wedding cake to make a feature of it. Or why not create a trendy ivory flower wall? You, your new spouse, and your guests can all take selfies in front of the fabulous flowers! At 8 feet long, this garland makes an impact and makes decorating fun.
This white rose garland will impress you with its practicality too. It takes just seconds to set up; simply unpack it and zip it together to create a table centerpiece. Alternatively, slide a pole into the garland’s special pocket to create a hanging display. Since this floral arrangement is pre-made, all the artistic presentation is done for you. Likewise, because the flowers are artificial, you won’t have to worry about them perishing and ruining your display. Hello, faux flowers, and hello, cute social media photos!
Ready to Rent Our White Ivory Rose Garland?
If you’re all about style (and avoiding stress!) then rent this silk rose garland. It’s a simple and affordable way to elevate your décor scheme. Choosing artificial means you can have the flowers you want, whether or not they’re in season on your wedding date. It also means you’ll spend less time tending to your décor and more time tearing up the dancefloor! Choosing white and ivory helps you achieve a classically chic look that’ll make your wedding the event of the year. Pop the Champagne and toast your great taste in décor! #listspotlighteffects
(17) Important White Ivory Rose Garland Ideas, Tips & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the flower garlands, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving flower rentals with dead flowers. Any wall received with real flowers mixed in will be charged a 50% inconvenience fee.
- Flower garlands can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received them in
- We do not recommend this pillar column flower décor to be set up in windy areas, susceptible to rain, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall, secured with weights, or under a canopy)
- Always hold the flower garland by the cloth backing or the attached strings. Do not grab the flower wall with individual flowers to prevent damage.
- Moving the flower garland may cause settling resulting in small petals or loose strands on the floor that can easily be vacuumed.
- When zipping a flower garland together always make sure the attached strings are moved away from the zipper first so they do not get stuck. Also, zip the flower wall slowly so that the zipper does not become stuck.
- When transporting the flower garlands always have the flower garland folded and held in place by a soft single knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- When tying multiple flower garlands together only use a soft knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- Measure the distance you are looking to cover to determine the proper coverage
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To prevent damage, avoid having the flower garlands touch any surface that is moist, dirty, or has fresh grass clippings
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- Setup the rentals near short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put flower rentals away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower garland has to be carefully put away to prevent damage, do not rush this step.
- Do not use the rentals unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors).