white ivory rose walls look stunning at celebrations. This fully assembled flower backdrop is used for many reasons. Clients planning weddings, parties, & receptions love how this looks in photo booth pics. Since gold is a primary color at weddings, the ivory and white accents in this silk floral pair perfectly. If you need a way to hang this background, then rent our optional flower wall stand with your kit. Setup is a breeze, no experience is required. Learn more about how to get a luxurious rose wall at cheap DIY prices. Read More...
Renting a real wall costs more than silk (faux) flower walls. The reason why is that labor and cost for real flowers are super expensive. Artificial not only costs less, but it looks just as convincing. No one will be able to notice the difference unless they physically touch the petals. Other alternatives to renting a white rose wall are buying one new or booking a local rental company. We ship every do-it-yourself flower wall rental as a complete solution. Once your flower wall stand is assembled it takes only minutes to fully set up your wall. Just push the crossbar through the pocket on the flower panel kit.
What we love about white ivory floral backdrops is how you can use them in a multitude of scenarios. Cover an open archway that you would rather have hidden by setting this up in front of a wall or doorway. The main flower used is fake peony, rose, and hydrangea arrangements. Set this up for a head table backdrop or as a photo opportunity for your guests. Bundle with our wireless uplighting to add depth to your background. Rent our ivory flower wall to match slightly off-white colors.
(18) Important White Ivory Rose Wall Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the flower garlands, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving walls with dead flowers. Any wall received with real flowers mixed in will be charged a 50% inconvenience fee.
- The flower wall can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Always hold the flower garland by the cloth backing or the attached strings. Do not grab the flower wall with individual flowers to prevent damage.
- Moving the flower garland may cause settling resulting in small petals or loose strands on the floor that can easily be vacuumed.
- When zipping a flower garland together always make sure the attached strings are moved away from the zipper first so they do not get stuck. Also, zip the flower wall slowly so that the zipper does not become stuck.
- When transporting the flower garlands always have the flower garland folded and held in place by a soft single knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- When tying multiple flower garlands together only use a soft knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- Measure the distance you are looking to cover to determine the proper coverage
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To prevent damage, avoid having the flower garlands touch any surface that is moist, dirty, or has fresh grass clippings
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough if necessary for your setup
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- We do not recommend this flower wall in windy areas, susceptible to rain, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall, secured with weights, or under a canopy)
- Can be mounted to short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put flower rentals away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower garland has to be carefully put away to prevent damage, do not rush this step.
- Do not use the flower wall unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors).