Read: (9) Best Wedding Uplighting Colors
Read: How Much Uplighting Do I Need to Rent
Rent static neutral uplighting and get the right amount of coverage for your photos. These DIY neutral uplights are universal & can be used in any space that requires improved lighting ambiance for pictures. The benefit of using wireless lights include the freedom to light up anything anywhere. You don’t need to use any cords because the uplighting ships to you fully charged and last approximately 8 hours. Spend $24 on each light to get a cord-free look and experience. Read More...
NO CORDS, NO SHADOWS, NO FUSS = BEST BACKDROP PICS!
There is a variety of custom pipe & drape setups you can reserve through ShipOur.Wedding™. Our fabric solution includes more than just wedding drapery rentals. To help with a successful DIY photo booth experience, you might bundle a photo booth curtain wall, draped curtain enclosure for a photo booth, or step & repeat banner. If going with a step/repeat or curtain wall we recommend (2) uplights near the backdrop aiming up. The fully enclosed drapery needs (4) uplights on the four corners of the fabric.
Whether done by a machine or an actual photographer, renting a couple of these lights will surely bring out the details of your photos. To help maximize your camera’s exposure we recommend using static bright neutral colors (ex: white or warm white). Since these are wireless you can set them up anywhere meaning your backdrop doesn’t need to be near a power source. This is a top (3) popular add-on within our photo booth/banner category. Don’t miss the chance to make your photos picture-perfect, reserve your static neutral uplighting rentals today. #listspotlighteffects
(13) Important DIY Wireless Static Neutral Uplights for Backdrop Wedding Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not use lighting unsupervised in public places (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented equipment including shipping boxes)
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)
- Wireless data signal with a line of sight can go up to 100 feet, this may be reduced due to the number of people, physical barriers & signal interference in your event space
- Elevate uplight by adjusting brackets (do not over tighten or it will strip the screw)
- Do not place lights in high traffic areas (to prevent from getting knocked over)
- Keep lights close to the area you want to light up so they don’t get knocked over
- Set the two uprights to a static white or neutral color to brighten your backdrop without affecting the quality of your pictures
- Place these lights as close to your backdrop and cross them at a 45-degree angle facing up (if you place them in the front of people it will cause dark shadows in your photos)
- Evenly space lighting on the backdrop to keep your lighting symmetrical
- Conserve uplight battery power by keeping your light off until 30 minutes before your event starts (fully charged battery lasts over 8 hours)
- Lights shipped fully charged, we recommend you turn off the lights then charge the lights as soon as you receive them (during shipping the power button might accidentally be switched on). To ensure fast charging, please make sure the lights are turned off during charging.
- Conserve uplight battery power by setting your light to a primary color (CL4 white uses less power than CL32 white)
- If your room has a lot of windows, your uplighting will become more noticeable once your sunsets Sunrise & Sunset Calculator
There are no reviews yet.