Transform Your Event Any Color
instantly light up walls, backdrops, & party décor..
Simple Setups +
Simple DIY Guides
DIY wedding uplights rental gives a ‘WOW’ factor for events. Some vendors may charge $600 for basic uplights. Why spend money when you can do it yourself for less in minutes? Our uplights rental has both power & convenience.
Wall uplights are portable. They change the color of your wedding in seconds. Accent your wedding reception or party décor in color with cheap uplighting? Transform event spaces at $19 per light. Read More...
GREAT PRICES WITH MORE BRIGHTNESS
Our DIY uplights feature more power. This means you get more brightness for your money which improves your photo quality. Instead of renting uplights from a local company, take the DIY wedding lighting approach to save hundreds of dollars by hiring ShipOur.Wedding™. We even show you how to set up DIY uplights wirelessly for weddings and control them with a smart device at your wedding (in the videos below). If you are planning your event outside then rent our DIY outdoor uplighting that is waterproof. No matter which style you choose, DIY room wall uplights are great for weddings, parties & events.
Learn more about easy setup instructions, color charts, quantity calculator & affordable upgrades in the tabs below. Going D.I.Y. ensures an amazing setup without expensive labor prices from other uplighting companies. Our goal is to help you achieve a transformative before and after in your uplighting photos while keeping costs under budget. Do-it-yourself uplights for weddings setup easily with an affordable rental price. Do the math below, calculate how many uplights you need, & DIY wedding uplights rental by checking your date below. #listpartylighting
(11) Important DIY Wedding Uplights Rental Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not use wedding uplights unsupervised in public places (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented equipment including shipping boxes)
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)
- Elevate wedding uplights by adjusting brackets (do not over tighten or it will strip the screw)
- Hide cords by having them come out the back of the light toward the wall
- If there are not any plugs close by, use an extension cord (we provide extension cords as an upgrade)
- Aim light almost straight up to the ceiling, but slightly angled toward the wall
- Do not place DIY uplights for the wedding in high-traffic areas (to prevent from getting knocked over)
- Keep lights close to the walls so they don’t get knocked over
- Evenly space uplights on walls to keep your layout symmetrical
- If you need to run any extension/power cords past a doorway use gaff tape or a black rug to hide the cord safely
- If your wedding space has a lot of windows, your do-it-yourself uplights will become more visible once your sunsets Sunrise & Sunset Calculator