Read The Best Party Backdrop Stands, Holders & Frames
Read (18) Wedding Table Ideas for Silk Flower Garlands
Background stands are the secret to creating stunning focal points in your wedding venue. They can be used as backdrops for your photos or for the moment you say, “I do”. They can also be positioned behind tables to frame special things, such as your wedding cake. For the most eye-catching and versatile stand, choose this circular design. With its romantic look, it’s perfect for enhancing boho and country wedding themes. Just add wedding flower garlands to transform the simple hoop into a show-stopping piece of décor. Read More...
You might think that show-stopping décor will blow your budget. So you’ll be glad to know, this is a cheap backdrop stand that only looks expensive! It gives you the luxury you deserve at an affordable price, and it’s easy to use too. You can assemble the stand in around two minutes, which leaves you more time to style your flowers. The frame is strong with sturdy yet discreet legs and is lightweight for easy lifting and moving. The gold finish is so chic that you don’t need to hide it away – let it shine as part of your display!
How to Decorate This Gold Circle Flower Background Stand
When it comes to decorating this event backdrop stand, the possibilities are as endless as the circle itself. Artificial flowers are the most popular adornments, as they’re timelessly beautiful and give that quintessentially romantic look. For an elegant and professional finish, match your flowers (type and color) to your bridal bouquet and your overall décor scheme. With this circular stand, you can choose to decorate just one or two sections with flowers or cover the entire circumference of the hoop.
Flowers always look fabulous, but you can also add other pretty things to your photo background stand! Curled ribbons look sweet, while tassels add a touch of whimsy. For a rustic wedding, try burlap bunting and kraft paper hearts; for a feminine look, drape fabric pieces and lace across the hoop. Add string lights for a subtle glow and hang a “Mr & Mrs” sign from the top, ready for your photo op! Finally, set a cute bench in front of your background holder, so you can pose in different ways and achieve more artistic shots.
Why Choose Our Gold Circle Flower Background Stand?
This gold circle arch is much more than just a prop. It’s a deeply meaningful piece that gives your wedding theme added significance. The full-moon shape brings classic romance and a dreamy element; you love your sweetheart to the moon and back, and now you can express that through your décor. The circle design also represents the never-ending love you and your spouse have for each other. If your new last name starts with an “O”, this stand is even more symbolic – it will feel like it was made for you!
When you want to achieve a magical wedding aesthetic, choose this gold circle stand. Its versatility will inspire you with countless ideas for decorating, positioning, and utilizing it. You can pour your heart into designing a backdrop with silk flowers and other gorgeous pieces. Your wedding venue will look breathtaking, while your photos will be treasured keepsakes that also look stylish. With this stand as your backdrop, the most important moment in your life together will be framed by a beautiful, symbolic circle. #listspotlighteffects
(20) Important Gold Circle Flower Background Stand Ideas, Tips & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the flower garlands, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving flower rentals with dead flowers. Any wall received with real flowers mixed in will be charged a 50% inconvenience fee.
- Flower garlands can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received them in
- Do not mount flower garlands on the top of the gold circle arch. This will cause the arch to become unstable, knocking it over. If the arch were to knock because of being top-heavy, it can potentially damage the legs making the background unable to set up for your event.
- Always lift the gold circle background up slowly and attach the legs afterward. This prevents damage to the legs while lifting.
- Always hold the flower garland by the cloth backing or the attached strings. Do not grab the flower wall with individual flowers to prevent damage.
- Moving the flower garland may cause settling resulting in small petals or loose strands on the floor that can easily be vacuumed.
- When zipping a flower garland together always make sure the attached strings are moved away from the zipper first so they do not get stuck. Also, zip the flower wall slowly so that the zipper does not become stuck.
- When transporting the flower garlands always have the flower garland folded and held in place by a soft single knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- When tying multiple flower garlands together only use a soft knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- Measure the distance you are looking to cover to determine the proper coverage
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To prevent damage, avoid having the flower garlands touch any surface that is moist, dirty, or has fresh grass clippings
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough if necessary for your setup
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- We do not recommend this circle background to be set up in windy areas, susceptible to rain, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall, secured with weights, or under a canopy)
- Setup the rentals near short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put flower rentals away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower garland has to be carefully put away to prevent damage, do not rush this step.
- Do not use the rentals unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors).
There are no reviews yet.