Set a magical scene for your wedding photos with this white backdrop stand. It has an elegant, circular shape that’s perfect for covering with silk flower garlands! You can create an artistic focal point, just by arranging faux flower bouquets and garlands around the frame. The stand’s simple design makes it incredibly versatile too, so you can use it for your wedding reception or as a party backdrop stand. Designed with safety and style in mind, the stand is easy to assemble and will inspire you to be creative with your décor! Read More...
It takes minimal effort to make a stunning centerpiece from this backdrop stand kit. The stand can be assembled in mere minutes, which conveniently frees up your time for other tasks. Well, you’re a busy bride-to-be! Although quick to set up, the stand doesn’t compromise on quality or safety. The parts are sturdy, and the legs and feet are stable, so the stand can’t easily be knocked over. You can relax and enjoy your Big Day, without worrying if your décor is going to survive.
How to Decorate This White Round Portable Party Backdrop
If you’re wondering how to make a backdrop, we promise you, it’s easy! You have complete freedom of creativity, so start with faux flowers and take it from there, adding other decorations for a unique look. You can also be creative with how you use this stand. Sure, it looks gorgeous in photos, but it can also be used as a table backdrop to frame something special – perhaps your wedding cake or guest book. After decorating your stand, simply position it behind your chosen table to make a feature of whatever’s on it.
There really are countless ways to use this stand! The best part is that renting it from us makes it an affordable and convenient option. Why eat into your budget and waste precious time sourcing a backdrop stand for sale, which you’ll only ever use once? The same goes for your flowers. Renting our beautiful silk flowers is smarter than buying real ones, which are costly and prone to dying before the end of the night. With our backdrop hanger and flowers, you can create stunning décor without the expense or hassle.
Has this white round backdrop inspired you yet? If you’re still deciding how to decorate your stand, our website has lots of advice – but the creativity is down to you! Silk flowers are probably the most popular decoration since they look relatively realistic and feel luxurious. For a professional finish, match your flowers’ type and color to your other décor. Try white roses for a traditional wedding, and pink rose garland for a vintage country theme. Consider our white pampas wedding garland! It is the perfect accent for beach wedding décor.
Why Choose Our White Round Portable Party Backdrop?
Whatever theme and color scheme you decide on, we have the props to help you achieve it easily and affordably. Choosing this portable round backdrop gives you flexibility in terms of decoration and positioning. It can be the background for photos with your new spouse or a unique photo booth for your guests. It can frame your cake to make it a talking point, or set the scene for when you say, “I do”. The circle will be a symbol of your endless love while making your wedding photos look infinitely more stylish. #listpartylighting
(20) Important White Round Portable Party Backdrop Ideas, Tips & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the flower garlands, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving flower rentals with dead flowers. Any wall received with real flowers mixed in will be charged a 50% inconvenience fee.
- Flower garlands can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received them in
- Do not mount flower garlands on top of the white round party backdrop. This will cause the arch to become unstable, knocking it over. If the arch were to knock because of being top-heavy, it can potentially damage the legs making the background unable to set up for your event.
- Always lift the white round backdrop up slowly and attach the legs afterward. This prevents damage to the legs while lifting.
- Always hold the flower garland by the cloth backing or the attached strings. Do not grab the flower wall with individual flowers to prevent damage.
- Moving the flower garland may cause settling resulting in small petals or loose strands on the floor that can easily be vacuumed.
- When zipping a flower garland together always make sure the attached strings are moved away from the zipper first so they do not get stuck. Also, zip the flower wall slowly so that the zipper does not become stuck.
- When transporting the flower garlands always have the flower garland folded and held in place by a soft single knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- When tying multiple flower garlands together only use a soft knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- Measure the distance you are looking to cover to determine the proper coverage
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To prevent damage, avoid having the flower garlands touch any surface that is moist, dirty, or has fresh grass clippings
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough if necessary for your setup
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- We do not recommend this round backdrop to be set up in windy areas, susceptible to rain, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall, secured with weights, or under a canopy)
- Setup the rentals near short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put flower rentals away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower garland has to be carefully put away to prevent damage, do not rush this step.
- Do not use the rentals unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)