Ensure your décor is right on trend with this white pampas wedding garland. Fabulously full and fluffy, it boasts an array of faux pampas grass, reed grass, and smog grass in shades of white. The arrangement will add subtle color and heaps of texture to your décor scheme, whether at a winter or summer wedding. Display this garland as a table runner or style it on a backdrop arch – our gold circle stand is the perfect match! You’ll achieve a uniquely attractive look that’s the envy of your friends and social media followers. Read More...
How to Decorate with Our White Pampas Wedding Garland
White pampas wedding décor is incredibly versatile and makes a major impact. The soft textures and pretty shades bring a dreamy look to winter or holiday weddings. Team pampas with polished silver and lots of glitter for that winter wonderland magic! Conversely, pampas grass is perfect for summer beach weddings; pair it with pale ocean blues for a relaxed, coastal look. If you want to recreate the trendy, bohemian style you’ve seen online, add blush pink flowers and rose-gold accents to your pampas grass display.
Whatever your décor scheme or personal taste, our pampas grass makes a chic alternative to white flower garlands. The wispy grasses add texture to your scheme when used as a table runner or to line your wedding aisleway. For a unique spin on the flower wall rental – and an enchanting effect – hang garlands of pampas and add warm-glow string lights. Want a pro tip? This garland really comes into its own when draped over a backdrop stand. You can then use your decorated stand to frame your cake table or as a photo background!
The aforementioned ideas are easy to achieve with our imitation pampas grass garland. You don’t need to be an interior designer or spend hours setting up your displays! Simply unroll the garland, zip it up to pull it into shape, and arrange it wherever you please. If you’d prefer to hang your garland, there’s a pole pocket to make the job easier. Since the flowers are pre-styled and artificial (but natural-looking), you won’t have the stress or expense of hiring a florist. Simplicity is the key to harmonious wedding planning – and a happy bride!
When it comes to wedding décor, we know that luxury is just as important as simplicity. While our garlands are an effortless and affordable solution, they don’t compromise on quality or style. You’ll find this arrangement of grasses is beautifully crafted, with silky-soft leaves, feathery fronds, and downy pampas heads. It’s the dreamiest and most stylish of winter wedding garlands, with a design that captures the romance of your reception. Walking into a venue decorated with wispy pampas, you’ll feel like a boho princess.
Ready to Rent Our White Pampas Wedding Garland?
Winter or summer, castle or coastal setting – your wedding décor should enchant your guests and look breathtaking in your photos. You’ll achieve all of that and more when you choose this pampas garland as your centerpiece. Make it the fluffy, fabulous star of the show, or team it with flower garlands, rustic textures, or a hint of sparkle to suit your theme! There are countless ways to style this DIY pampas grass, so let your imagination run wild and free. Your décor will make your heart dance like soft grasses in a sweet breeze. #2022frozen
(17) Important White Pampas Wedding Garland Ideas, Tips & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the flower garlands, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving flower rentals with dead flowers. Any wall received with real flowers mixed in will be charged a 50% inconvenience fee.
- Flower garlands can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received them in
- We do not recommend this pillar column flower décor to be set up in windy areas, susceptible to rain, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall, secured with weights, or under a canopy)
- Always hold the flower garland by the cloth backing or the attached strings. Do not grab the flower wall with individual flowers to prevent damage.
- Moving the flower garland may cause settling resulting in small petals or loose strands on the floor that can easily be vacuumed.
- When zipping a flower garland together always make sure the attached strings are moved away from the zipper first so they do not get stuck. Also, zip the flower wall slowly so that the zipper does not become stuck.
- When transporting the flower garlands always have the flower garland folded and held in place by a soft single knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- When tying multiple flower garlands together only use a soft knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- Measure the distance you are looking to cover to determine the proper coverage
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To prevent damage, avoid having the flower garlands touch any surface that is moist, dirty, or has fresh grass clippings
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- Setup the rentals near short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put flower rentals away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower garland has to be carefully put away to prevent damage, do not rush this step.
- Do not use the rentals unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors).