Pretty in Pink Rose Garlands
floral decor includes pink roses & ranunculus...
Simple Setups +
Simple DIY Guides
Our pink rose garland will ramp up the romance on your wedding tables! In this design, delightfully plump roses are tumbled with the hypnotic swirls of ranunculus flowers. The dreamy shades range from dusky mauve to sweet pink and every cotton candy color in between.
This arrangement will effectively garnish a table or hang gracefully from a backdrop stand, transforming your venue into an enchanted garden. And there’s a secret to this garland’s beauty: The flowers are faux, crafted from lovely, luxurious silk! Read More...
How to Decorate with Our Pink Table Garland
If you’re looking for a unique and meaningful finishing touch for your décor, pink roses are an excellent choice. pink flowers make a bold statement at weddings; it’s an uplifting color with spiritual significance and an opulent vibe. This garland blends the various shades of pink from delicate to deep, creating a gorgeous and versatile design. You could make this garland the starting point for your vintage romance wedding theme. Or it could be an extra layer of fabulousness in your maximalist, boho scheme!
The flowers themselves are hugely symbolic. There are roses for romance, passion, beauty, and love. There are ranunculi to represent your attraction to your partner. Overall, the flowers make you think of summertime – of blissful, sunkissed days spent strolling through meadows with your beloved! This garland is therefore perfect for a summer wedding, or for a ceremony set within the grounds of a grand old hall. Pink floral accents also suit fall weddings, as they bring a touch of unexpected color to a muted, rustic scheme.
If such flowers aren’t in season at the time of your event, you can still get the look with these pink silk wedding roses. Displayed as a runner, this arrangement will give any table a deluxe finish. It’ll also help you create a lavish and long-lasting floral backdrop. Measuring a remarkable 8 feet in length, this garland looks impressive wherever you use it. Why not rent two garlands to create borders for your wedding aisleway? Just imagine – a glorious, flower-lined path for you to walk along with your new spouse!
If all of that sounds tricky or time-consuming, you needn’t worry. This arrangement is easy to use and takes just seconds to set up. Simply roll it out, zip it up to create the garland shape, then position it wherever you, please! If you’d prefer to hang the garland, there’s a convenient opening into which you can slide a crossbar. So – that fabulous flower wall you’ve seen on social media? That impactful centerpiece you have your heart set on? Thanks to us, you can create those (plus many other looks) in minutes and under budget!
Ready to Rent Our Pink Table Garland?
To enhance your wedding décor scheme and make a lasting impression on your guests, choose this pink flower garland. It’s a chic and economical accessory for your head table, cake table, wedding aisleway, or photo backdrop. The flower garlands look exquisite and are rich with meaning, making your Big Day even more personal. Setup and styling are easy tasks, which is great if you’re busy but also a perfectionist! This garland is so beautiful, simple, and affordable that you’ll love it (almost) as much as you love your partner.
(17) Important Pink Table Garland Ideas, Tips & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the flower garlands, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving flower rentals with dead flowers. Any wall received with real flowers mixed in will be charged a 50% inconvenience fee.
- Flower garlands can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received them in
- We do not recommend this pillar column flower décor to be set up in windy areas, susceptible to rain, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall, secured with weights, or under a canopy)
- Always hold the flower garland by the cloth backing or the attached strings. Do not grab the flower wall with individual flowers to prevent damage.
- Moving the flower garland may cause settling resulting in small petals or loose strands on the floor that can easily be vacuumed.
- When zipping a flower garland together always make sure the attached strings are moved away from the zipper first so they do not get stuck. Also, zip the flower wall slowly so that the zipper does not become stuck.
- When transporting the flower garlands always have the flower garland folded and held in place by a soft single knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- When tying multiple flower garlands together only use a soft knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- Measure the distance you are looking to cover to determine the proper coverage
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To prevent damage, avoid having the flower garlands touch any surface that is moist, dirty, or has fresh grass clippings
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- Setup the rentals near short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put flower rentals away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower garland has to be carefully put away to prevent damage, do not rush this step.
- Do not use the rentals unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors).