Rent black chair covers and sashes for your very important formal events. Black is what we like to call the absence of color. Since this is dark it gives a very professional appearance. Our chair cover designs are stretchable and affordable. Use this rental for banquet & fold-up chair covers. The sashes include a fashionable silver buckle for added flair. Continue reading and answer the question, ‘where can I get chair covers’. Read More...
Yes, we know there are many chair linen companies you can purchase cloth covers. But what if you want to rent and do it yourself to save money? Ship Our Wedding® process is unique in that we empower you to set up the rentals yourself. This bypasses the cost of having to pay someone else to do it for you. Order online, and your rentals arrive the week of your party. Ship it back 2 days afterward and you’re done!
Our black sashes look elegant on chair covers. Just imagine your room with all the color added to your centerpieces, drapery, & floral arrangements. Black goes with every color and will not clash with your existing color pallet. A good rule of thumb is that our sashes & chair covers will fit on almost any size chair without armrests. To install just slide the cover over the top of your chair, it takes less than 20 seconds.
You can combine the black spandex sash with either white chair covers or black chair covers. We recommend having a subtle difference in color so that the sash will pop with the contrast of your chair cover. Because of this, you might lean more towards a white cover with a black sash. Use for black tie events, formal gatherings, corporate events, and black & white themes. Contact our team today and plan a lovely event that is uniquely you.
(7) Important Black Spandex Chair Sash Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Fabric can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Chair cover sashes will only fit on banquet chairs without arms and folding chairs without arms
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/teardown
- We do not recommend any chair covers set up outside in damp conditions, this can stain the linens
- Make sure linens don’t get mixed with any other vendor linen at your party or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or another vendor