Rent burgundy fancy chair covers from our online company. This sash color is a muted red, since it is slightly dull it looks more classy & sophisticated. We provide both white & black lycra chair covers made from spandex. This means they are inexpensive and also stretch. We ship chair covers with bows & silver buckles to give you a desirable bling effect. Continue reading and we will give you the insider scoop you need to do this yourself. Read More...
Most places will only sell 50 chair covers at a time. Instead of asking where to buy, you should be asking where can I rent chair covers. Ship Our Wedding® lycra covers help you do it yourself for less by skipping unnecessary labor fees. So how easy is it to reserve your date? It takes minutes to place yours online. We ship you everything in convenient cases during the week of your reception or party. Simply send everything back in the same box 2 days after your celebration.
A common question we get asked is if our rentals will fit over metal chair covers. Our burgundy wedding chair covers will slip over almost any chair as long as it does not have armrests. The process is so easy and takes no time. For added reference, we have helpful videos you can follow along to help with your DIY setup. Just scan the QR code and your smart device will instantly redirect to our website. Watch tutorial videos during your setup to make sure it is done correctly.
Linen rentals are just one of the many ways to decorate your event space. If you are looking for a less bright color alternative to red chair covers then consider using burgundy. This is also great for holiday events and corporate parties. Please browse our inventory and let us know if you need any more assistance. We are here to make sure your wedding reception turns out better than anticipated.
(9) Important Burgundy Spandex Chair Sash Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Fabric can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Chair cover sashes will only fit on banquet chairs without arms and folding chairs without arms
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/teardown
- We do not recommend any chair covers set up outside in damp conditions, this can stain the linens
- Make sure linens don’t get mixed with any other vendor linen at your party or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or another vendor
- Do not over-stretch the linens onto chairs that do fit. This can cause damage.
- We suggest (1) person help with setup for every 100 chairs you need to cover (for example 300 chair covers should have 3 people minimum).