We know that when you get married, you want everything to be perfect. After all, it’s your big day and it’s your chance to declare the love you have for one another to the world. So you might be wondering, where can I find chair cover rentals? You will be glad to know that we stock a huge range of wedding chair sashes. Continue reading to learn more about our white & black banquet chair covers. Read More...
When you come to us for your hot pink wedding chair sash, you can feel completely confident knowing that you will have something stylish and contemporary for your big day. Our pink wedding sashes for chairs are pretty & will add glamour to the reception while also ensuring that the theme you’re going for is truly being represented.
Instead of finding out who sells chair covers, ask who rents them! Our slipcovers for folding chairs are DIY, set up fast & escalate the look of your venue. We also have a huge range of colors to choose from. What we love about hot pink is that it works well with fuchsia, magenta & even neon pink colors. We have everything you could ever need to add a burst of color to your wedding reception while giving your venue that magnificent look.
Our VIP chair cover sashes and chair bands are spandex and wrinkle-free. This means you won’t need to know how to fold chair covers when shipping back 2 days after your celebration. All orders arrive at least 2 days before your party so you will have enough time for setup. Our selections are suited to any theme, and they are strong and resistant enough to stand the test of time. You won’t need to worry about poor-quality or frail wedding sashes when you come to us for your affordable wedding chair sashes. We’re the largest nationwide DIY rental company in America! Want to find out more? Get in touch today.
(9) Important Hot Pink Spandex Chair Sash Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Fabric can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Chair cover sashes will only fit on banquet chairs without arms and folding chairs without arms
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/teardown
- We do not recommend any chair covers set up outside in damp conditions, this can stain the linens
- Make sure linens don’t get mixed with any other vendor linen at your party or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or another vendor
- Do not over-stretch the linens onto chairs that do fit. This can cause damage.
- We suggest (1) person help with setup for every 100 chairs you need to cover (for example 300 chair covers should have 3 people minimum).