Read Guide on Spandex Wedding Chair Covers
Read (11) Types of Chair Cover Colors… Cheat Sheet
Our light blue stretch chair cover will fit many sizes. This soft blue color will work with teals and navy blues. However, this fits more with pastel color. The best way to work in this bluish splash of color is with a chair bow rental. The light blue sash is draped over the back of the seat to create a luxury wedding chair cover. You will love the added look a sash with buckle brings to your event space. We want to share with you our most important tips. Continue reading to learn more about using this light blue linen over black & white conference chair covers. Read More...
We rent sashes & folding chair covers at wholesale prices. As long as it does not have armrests, then chair covers will stretch over it. There are many places to rent chair covers locally. However, if you go DIY then you can save on labor costs. Ship Our Wedding® sends you everything you need so that you can do it yourself under budget… We ship you everything you need the week of your wedding and you ship it back (2) days afterward in the same cases!
So how can we help you stay on target with chair covers? Simply browse our wide array of colors available for rental. On this same page, you can enter your info to get a quote and place your order. Our goal is to make this DIY process as stress-free as possible. We feature tutorial videos that show you how our rentals work. In addition, you can use our QR code technology so others can help you set up. Our website will self-train them so that you don’t have to micro-manage them.
To ensure you can make a good decision we’ve linked our (2) most popular chair cover articles above. These guides will help answer our most frequently asked chair cover questions. Light blue is a calming color that can work with many other colors. Feel free to mix and match colors when placing your order on our website. Ship Our Wedding® is here to make sure can plan the event you know you deserve.
(9) Important Light Blue Spandex Chair Sash Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Fabric can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Chair cover sashes will only fit on banquet chairs without arms and folding chairs without arms
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/teardown
- We do not recommend any chair covers set up outside in damp conditions, this can stain the linens
- Make sure linens don’t get mixed with any other vendor linen at your party or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or another vendor
- Do not over-stretch the linens onto chairs that do fit. This can cause damage.
- We suggest (1) person help with setup for every 100 chairs you need to cover (for example 300 chair covers should have 3 people minimum).
There are no reviews yet.