Light pink spandex chair covers can be cheap if you rent them used. What we mean is that you can rent a chair sash that is soft pink or pastel to match your wedding colors. The light pink sash will also come with a decorative silver pendant. Bundle different colored chair covers with multiple sash colors. This is just one of the many affordable rentals available on our website. Learn all about this product by clicking the read more button. Read More...
Our banquet chair covers stretch to fit (2) popular sizes. This includes folding chair covers and standard ones. As long as the chair does not have armrests it should fit… Our company ships out orders so they are scheduled to arrive 2-7 days before your party. Two days after your celebration send back all the rentals in the same packaging with the included return shipping label.
Two main ways to get this look are by either hiring a vendor or buying chair covers from a company or mart that sells favors. There is a 3rd option and that is DIY rentals. So how much does it cost to rent chair covers? We list the price above and this is discounted since you are doing it yourself. Order online and checkout from your personal computer. This is a beginner DIY rental meaning anyone can do it. Slip it on in seconds and you are done! Have others help out so that you can drape more chairs in a short amount of time.
Light pink spandex sashes are commonly rented for weddings, sweet 16s, baby showers, and youth events. Chair cover accent a space and draws attention to other décore elements in your space. If you are searching for more info, then visit our 2 articles above. This can give you a better idea of chair cover details and color recommendations. Are you ready to jazz up your wedding or party? Add pink chair covers to your rental today!
(7) Important Light Pink Spandex Chair Sash Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Fabric can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Chair cover sashes will only fit on banquet chairs without arms and folding chairs without arms
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/teardown
- We do not recommend any chair covers set up outside in damp conditions, this can stain the linens
- Make sure linens don’t get mixed with any other vendor linen at your party or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or another vendor