Read Guide on Spandex Wedding Chair Covers
Read (11) Types of Chair Cover Colors… Cheat Sheet
We are just in love with these rose gold spandex chair cover sashes! This is an ideal way to hide normal banqueting chairs with covers. The color is muted pink and made from a shimmer material. This is subtle and works with blushes and golds making it a popular color. Sometimes they are referred to as scuba chair covers since the spandex will cover folding chairs as well. Our rose gold sash is adorned with a cute silver buckle. Combine this with white chair covers or black chair covers. What more info? Let’s dive in and go over everything you need to know. Read More...
There are many different types of chair covers. There are linen, spandex, and sashes. You can either rent them from vendors, buy chair covers from stores like Walmart, or have rentals shipped to you for less. Ship Our Wedding® offers affordable chair cover rental prices since you are doing the setup. We ship you everything you need in boxes that arrive 2-7 days before your celebration. Ship back everything in the same cases using our pre-paid return shipping labels 2 days after your party.
Rent rose gold chair covers for party decorations. This comes in a universal size so the spandex allows our rentals to fit on normal chairs without armrests and folding chairs without armrests. To reserve your package input your state & date in the dark grey box above. Add different quantities and colors for chair covers & sashes. Setup takes seconds, just pull the cover & sash over your chairs to make them look glamorous! We suggest there are two or three people to assist with any packages with more than 100 chairs.
Do you have any more questions about our wedding chair slipcovers? If so, then click on the (2) article links above for an extensive overview of chair covers & sashes. Rose gold is one of the top (3) most popular colors next to silver and gold. This complements ivory & blush tones well making it a top-requested color for weddings & receptions. Order online and ensure your event is covered!
(9) Important Rose Gold Spandex Chair Sash Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Fabric can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Chair cover sashes will only fit on banquet chairs without arms and folding chairs without arms
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/teardown
- We do not recommend any chair covers set up outside in damp conditions, this can stain the linens
- Make sure linens don’t get mixed with any other vendor linen at your party or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or another vendor
- Do not over-stretch the linens onto chairs that do fit. This can cause damage.
- We suggest (1) person help with setup for every 100 chairs you need to cover (for example 300 chair covers should have 3 people minimum).
There are no reviews yet.