Read Guide on Spandex Wedding Chair Covers
Read (11) Types of Chair Cover Colors… Cheat Sheet
We rent silver chair cover sashes for ballrooms and parties. When you use silver, it can easily pair with grey, gray, and lighter black colors. This color is so universal that it can be used with both white & black chair slips. These seat covers for chairs help to bring out your décor and overall event theme. All you do is take the sash with a decorative silver buckle and slide it over your chair cover. Keep reading to learn more about this popular DIY rental. Read More...
Sometimes our silver sashes are used with pillowcase chair covers. Ship Our Wedding® provides spandex chair drapes. Our rentals save your time and money since you can easily set these up yourself. Our silver spandex sashes ship out and arrive at your doorstep 2-7 days before your big day. All our rentals come with a 5-day rental period, and you return them in the same box 2 days after your celebration.
Our rentals ship nationwide so we try to overstock chair covers this way inventory does not low. Simply enter your date and event state above to add the rentals to your cart. Select up to (3) different types of conference chair cover sashes. Have peace of mind during your setup, just slide the silver chair cover sash and take your event design to another level. This is a super affordable way to add color to your room without going over budget.
Do you want any more info about spandex covers for folding chairs? Great, just click the links above to visit our blog. We provide helpful tips to make your rental experience the best! Silver is a neutral color that works well with many color schemes. This can work with any event type! Have fun and browse our available colors of spandex chair sashes on this page. We look forward to helping you create a lovely do-it-yourself wedding or party. #2021pvgcbundle
(9) Important Silver Spandex Chair Sash Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Fabric can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Chair cover sashes will only fit on banquet chairs without arms and folding chairs without arms
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/teardown
- We do not recommend any chair covers set up outside in damp conditions, this can stain the linens
- Make sure linens don’t get mixed with any other vendor linen at your party or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or another vendor
- Do not over-stretch the linens onto chairs that do fit. This can cause damage.
- We suggest (1) person help with setup for every 100 chairs you need to cover (for example 300 chair covers should have 3 people minimum).
There are no reviews yet.