Read Guide on Spandex Wedding Chair Covers
Read (11) Types of Chair Cover Colors… Cheat Sheet
Clients rent teal chair cover sashes for parties & wedding receptions. The color teal is commonly used with turquoise & blue. The sash can be used with either white or black banquet chair covers. Since the sash is a narrow strip of color, this works great as a subtle accent. The sash also incorporates some bling with silver accents. Keep reading to learn about how you can create a beautiful look with EZ to use spandex cloth chair covers. Read More...
All our ballroom chair covers work for chairs without armrests. This also includes folding chair seat covers. You can stop your search for chair cover rentals near me and order directly through our website. All our rentals are DIY meaning they are do-it-yourself. Our teal sashes ship out so they arrive 2-7 days before your event date. You have them for a 5-day rental and ship them back 2 days after your party.
Your celebration is important and that is why we offer a variety of popular colors. Enter your state and date on this page to make your selection. We even allow you the choice to select up to 3 different colors for your covers and sashes. Setup is a breeze, simply slip them over your chair and it will transform them in seconds. This is a cheap and easy way to decorate your event by accenting your colors.
If you would like more information about our spandex linen covers, then click the (2) links above for expert advice. Our articles go in-depth on colors and different types of chair covers. Teal is a very popular color for events. You might also consider this for baby showers & gender reveals as a fun twist on the announcement. No matter which color you decide, Ship Our Wedding® has got you covered… literally! Let us help you browse our colors and make your selections. Congrats!
(9) Important Teal Turquoise Spandex Chair Sash Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Fabric can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Chair cover sashes will only fit on banquet chairs without arms and folding chairs without arms
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/teardown
- We do not recommend any chair covers set up outside in damp conditions, this can stain the linens
- Make sure linens don’t get mixed with any other vendor linen at your party or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or another vendor
- Do not over-stretch the linens onto chairs that do fit. This can cause damage.
- We suggest (1) person help with setup for every 100 chairs you need to cover (for example 300 chair covers should have 3 people minimum).
There are no reviews yet.