Read Guide on Spandex Wedding Chair Covers
Read (11) Types of Chair Cover Colors… Cheat Sheet
You have the perfect table décor and seating plan, now choose our white chair cover sash as the fabulous finishing touch! Featuring a sparkling, silver-plated plastic buckle, our sashes transform plain chairs into exquisite seats for your guests. The sashes are made of silky-soft Spandex, so you can simply stretch them to fit all shapes and sizes of chairs. Elegant by design and easy to style, these sashes compliment both our black & white covers for chairs. Read More...
Whatever décor you’ve set your heart on, we make it easy to find chair covers for weddings of all themes and color schemes. Our sashes are the fancy trimmings that complete the look. They’re chic and versatile, ideal as folding chair sashes or as adornments on regular straight-back chairs. Renting our sashes in bulk enables you to create a cohesive finish, with every seat tastefully dressed and coordinated.
Because we know that on your wedding day, it’s the little details that make all the difference. Details such as our neutral chair cover sash, a timeless choice that works with any color palette and cover fabric. Shaped into a graceful bow by the dazzling center buckle, this sash instantly elevates your guest seating. The color is classically bridal, while the feminine design has a touch of bling for the luxury you deserve!
When you rent Spandex chair covers wholesale from us, you benefit from a wide selection of simply beautiful and affordable pieces. From chair linen covers for your rustic wedding to sumptuous chair cloths for a lavish ceremony, we have a design to suit your theme. Each cover is attractive by itself, but when you add an off-white chair cover sash, it becomes something truly special. Easily DIY your dream wedding with your creative flair and our inspiring décor. Our sashes tie all your ideas together.
(9) Important White Spandex Chair Sash Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Fabric can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Chair cover sashes will only fit on banquet chairs without arms and folding chairs without arms
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/teardown
- We do not recommend any chair covers set up outside in damp conditions, this can stain the linens
- Make sure linens don’t get mixed with any other vendor linen at your party or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or another vendor
- Do not over-stretch the linens onto chairs that do fit. This can cause damage.
- We suggest (1) person help with setup for every 100 chairs you need to cover (for example 300 chair covers should have 3 people minimum).
There are no reviews yet.