Read Guide on Spandex Wedding Chair Covers
Read (11) Types of Chair Cover Colors… Cheat Sheet
Add a ray of sunshine to your seats with our yellow chair cover sash. It’s a simple yet effective way to dress up cheap chair covers at your event. Made of polyester and lycra, the sash is luxuriously silky and stretches to fit over any style of chair. Use this yellow with both black & white spandex chair covers. The vibrant yellow color will set the mood for a joyful celebration, whether at your summer wedding, milestone birthday party, or another occasion! Read More...
Use this stunning sash to embellish a plain chair cover for a party to remember. The sash combines playful color with elegant design, so it’s the ideal trim for a birthday chair cover. There’s a touch of sparkle too, from the silver-plated plastic buckle in the center of the sash. And you don’t need artistic skill to achieve a flawless finish! It takes just seconds to slip the sash over the back of a chair. The pretty bow shape will garner attention all night long!
To make dressing multiple seats even easier, choose a stretch-to-fit spandex chair cover from our vast selection. If you prefer a vintage vibe, we have a wide range of linen chair covers that invite rustic texture to your décor. Why shop for chair covers at Target when you can find everything you need right here? You’ll benefit from an amazing choice of products at discount prices, so you can decorate your venue on the tightest of budgets.
So when you have something to celebrate, choose this bright chair cover sash! The sunny color represents fun and happiness, while the glittering buckle adds a little bling. This sash will brighten up the room and enhance everything from banquet chairs to cheap folding chair covers. We know you want your event décor to leave a lasting impression, and you can do it yourself with our beautiful and easy-to-style accessories.
(9) Important Yellow Spandex Chair Sash Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Fabric can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Chair cover sashes will only fit on banquet chairs without arms and folding chairs without arms
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/teardown
- We do not recommend any chair covers set up outside in damp conditions, this can stain the linens
- Make sure linens don’t get mixed with any other vendor linen at your party or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or another vendor
- Do not over-stretch the linens onto chairs that do fit. This can cause damage.
- We suggest (1) person help with setup for every 100 chairs you need to cover (for example 300 chair covers should have 3 people minimum).
There are no reviews yet.