Double valance drapery hangers are needed for setups that require (2) layers of fabric. This is most commonly used for double valance drapery rentals at wedding receptions. These are easy to install just slide them in and done! The upright it goes into will do all the work with supporting your valance hanger. Read More...
This equipment creates a channel to connect another crossbar. When you have a double valance setup, the original crossbar will have fabric hanging straight down. After this is pleated, you will then slide your hanger on both ends into your upright and put the crossbar into the slots. The most important consideration is installing your hangers correctly. Please refer to the image on this page as a reference guide for a wedding reception, party, and event setups.
DIY double valance draping is a signature wedding look that we are proud to offer you. To create a 10-foot backdrop you will need the following accessories; (2) hangers, (2) crossbars, (2) uprights & (2) base plates. Remember to keep the front layer of fabric separated from the back layer when pulling back and swagging. This will add depth to your setup. Complete your look and rent our double valance hangers.
(4) Important DIY Double Valance Hangers Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Used to mount a second crossbar, used for a double valance drape setup
- Make sure equipment is installed correctly, please refer to the attached images
- Do not use equipment unsupervised in public places (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented equipment including shipping boxes)
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)
There are no reviews yet.