Rent teal color drapery fabric & get a great color that gives you an unconventional look. This fabric works well with primary colors and does a great job of giving you a distinct look. This fabric can either be used in a valance or as a subtle accent as one of two swags pulled back. When combined in this style with white fabric you get a look that compliments your colors. Read More...
This teal is not a very common color. Because of this, we recommend bringing this in a very subtle way. Just a swag or two of this fabric will work well with colors that match this same shade. If you are looking to accent a blue color, then this will give the perfect blend. This aquamarine color also looks amazing when paired with water-themed receptions.
Our aqua teal fabric is not a common wedding scheme. This gives you an advantage when it comes to decorating your space. Use this color to create a contrast that will really give you a totally unique look. This color is not typical and will do a great job of mixing up the typical wedding color pallet. Make this look really stand out with uplighting done in similar colors. Rent teal wedding drapery today and see what you can accomplish with your reception.
(9) Important DIY Teal Fabric Wedding Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Fabric can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- This fabric is not available for individual rental, it has to be added per piece to an existing drapery order
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/teardown
- Teal/Green fabric works well with dark themes using blues or greens, consider using it for water-themed events
- Make sure drapery doesn’t get mixed with any other vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- We do not recommend this drapery in windy areas or outside
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)