Yellow & white rose walls look stunning at celebrations. This fully assembled flower backdrop is used for many reasons. Weddings, parties, & receptions love how this looks in photo booth pics. Since gold is a primary color at weddings, the yellow and white accents in this silk floral pair perfectly. If you need a way to hang this background, then rent our optional flower wall stand with your kit. Setup is a breeze, no experience is required. Learn more about how to get a luxurious rose wall at cheap DIY prices. Read More...
Renting a real wall costs more than silk (faux) flower walls. The reason why is because labor and cost for real floral are super expensive. Artificial not only costs less, but it looks just as convincing. No one will be able to notice the difference unless they physically touch the petals. Other alternatives to renting a yellow rose wall are buying one new or booking a local rental company. Every do-it-yourself flower wall rental ships as a complete solution. Once your flower wall stand is assembled it takes only minutes to fully set up your wall. Just push the crossbar through the pocket on the flower panel kit.
What we love about white & yellow floral backdrops is how you can use them in a multitude of scenarios. Cover an open archway that you would rather have hidden by setting this up in front of a wall or doorway. The main flowers used are fake peony, rose, and hydrangea arrangements. Set this up for a head table backdrop or as a photo opportunity for your guests. Bundle with our wireless uplighting to add depth to your background. Rent our yellow flower wall to match with slightly off-white colors.
(13) Important White & Yellow Rose Wall Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the backdrop, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving walls with dead flowers
- Flower wall can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Measure the distance you are looking to span with fabric before reserving our flower wall
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the panels touch the ground during setup/teardown
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to access your mounting points
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- We do not recommend this flower wall in windy areas, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall or secured with weights)
- Can be mounted to short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower wall has to be carefully removed to prevent any damage
- Do not use the flower wall unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)