Silver sequin drapery fabric is a great addition to your head table backdrop drapery. This décor accessory adds depth to your design making it stand out even more. The main reason we LOVE the silver fabric is for its reflective properties. Any DIY outdoor uplighting or wireless uplights will give a slight sparkle to your wedding backdrop. This DIY wedding drapery gives your reception or party extra bling. It lays on top of your existing hardware to jazz up any drapery setup from ShipOur.Wedding™. Read More...
SILVER SEQUINS ARE BLING FOR YOUR PIPE & DRAPE
We rent the silver sequin fabric per panel for existing backdrop packages reserved through our website. Because we do not rent this fabric as a stand-alone option, you can reserve this drapery color selection in the drop-down from any of our pages. To get a better idea of quantity needs please visit our other sections to learn more about how to use this backdrop at your DIY wedding reception. The fabric features a looped pocket for easy installation and extends upwards of 10 feet tall. Due to limited availability & high demand, we can not guarantee this will be in stock. Get yours before they are gone, rent silver sequin wedding draping today.
Important: Measure space first to ensure you have correct DIY draping rentals
(11) Important DIY Silver Sequin Fabric Draping Wedding Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Fabric can not be cut, altered or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- This fabric is not available for individual rental, it has to be added per piece to an existing drapery order
- These are easy to install, all you have to do is insert the drape pole pocket into your upper crossbar
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/teardown
- Metallic silver fabric works well with any of our DIY fabric color rentals as an accent
- We do not recommend this fabric for swags in the ceiling (it pleats better going up and down horizontally)
- Make sure drapery doesn’t get mixed with any other vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- We do not recommend this drapery in windy areas or outside
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)