You Will Love this Blush Ombre Garland
garland made with pink rose, peony, and camellia floral...
Simple Setups +
Simple DIY Guides
Achieve a modern and romantic look with this beautiful blush floral garland. It features fluffy roses, peonies, and camellias, finely crafted from luxe silk, in shades of soft pink for a feminine finish. From the flowers to the ombre colors, this garland is on-trend and wedding-photo-ready.
This blush garland suits countless décor schemes and is also multifunctional, so you can use it to DIY a flower garland, line a walkway, or set the scene for an important photo opportunity. Simply roll out the garland and start styling to create your desired effect! Read More...
How to Decorate with Our Blush Ombre Flower Garland
An ombre floral garland gives your décor that extra “something”. Blending different shades of the same color creates a richer, more interesting finish than with a monotone design. With this garland, dreamy pinks are the star, ranging from pale to dusky for an image of wistful romance. The colors lend themselves to many popular wedding themes, including country, vintage, fairytale, and boho. Make this blush flower garland the center of your décor, whether artistically draped across the cake table or cascading from a backdrop stand.
This ombre rose garland is certainly stunning, but which flowers are in the mix? Roses feature prominently, to symbolize love, romance, and appreciation. Peonies are nestled within, to represent honor and happiness. Camellias are tucked in snugly too, to express your affection for your partner. Such a beautiful, meaningful bouquet will make your décor more personal – as though it was chosen and styled from the heart! You’ll delight in explaining to your guests the significance of each flower.
Just as those wonderful feelings last long after your wedding day, this pink ombre flower garland is designed to be long-lasting too. The flowers are made of luxurious silk, with touchably soft petals that look just like the real thing. They’re an affordable option and will be in season no matter when your event is being held. The bonus is that you don’t have to water these faux flowers or worry about keeping them fresh. They’ll look flawless all day, from your arrival at the venue to your perfectly choreographed couple’s dance and beyond!
Of course, when you’re busy rehearsing your dance moves, you don’t have time to go around tweaking your decorations. So you’ll be glad to know that this garland is easy to use and arrange. Simply lay it down in the center of a full-length table to create a three-dimensional runner that captivates your guests. Alternatively, curl it around a focal point, such as your wedding cake, guest book, or party welcome sign. You could also zip-tie the garland to a metal frame or twirl it around a staircase rail to create a chic photo backdrop.
Ready to Rent Our Blush Ombre Flower Garland?
Blooming in romantic shades of pink, this garland suits both summer and fall weddings. Mix it with mauve color décor for a nostalgic look at your country inn venue. Accent it with a taupe shade for a modern twist; dusky pinks work beautifully with muted colors. If you prefer a bolder style, and you’ve chosen a grand wedding location, try pairing this garland with wine flower colors and perhaps a hint of gold. With this gorgeous silk garland, your décor scheme will be rosy – and hopefully, married life will be too! #listgobodesigns
(17) Important Blush Ombre Flower Garland Ideas, Tips & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the flower garlands, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving flower rentals with dead flowers. Any wall received with real flowers mixed in will be charged a 50% inconvenience fee.
- Flower garlands can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received them in
- We do not recommend this pillar column flower décor to be set up in windy areas, susceptible to rain, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall, secured with weights, or under a canopy)
- Always hold the flower garland by the cloth backing or the attached strings. Do not grab the flower wall with individual flowers to prevent damage.
- Moving the flower garland may cause settling resulting in small petals or loose strands on the floor that can easily be vacuumed.
- When zipping a flower garland together always make sure the attached strings are moved away from the zipper first so they do not get stuck. Also, zip the flower wall slowly so that the zipper does not become stuck.
- When transporting the flower garlands always have the flower garland folded and held in place by a soft single knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- When tying multiple flower garlands together only use a soft knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- Measure the distance you are looking to cover to determine the proper coverage
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To prevent damage, avoid having the flower garlands touch any surface that is moist, dirty, or has fresh grass clippings
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- Setup the rentals near short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put flower rentals away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower garland has to be carefully put away to prevent damage, do not rush this step.
- Do not use the rentals unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors).