Ombre Flower Wall with Muted Colors
created with lovely peony, rose, & camellia floral...
Simple Setups +
Simple DIY Guides
Blush flower walls use a trio of colors called an ombre. The light and dark pink ombre create a distinctive look. This floral decor is multi-purpose meaning it can be used as backdrops, stages, and photo areas. Use this for weddings, baby showers, birthdays, and other event types.
If you need a way to hang your pink flower wall, then use our optional backdrop stand kit. Anyone can set up this rental making it truly DIY. Find out how you can get this same look at a fraction of the prices. Read More...
All of our flower wall rentals use fake floral panels. These silk flowers are long-lasting, high quality, and cheap. It is almost impossible for your guest to distinguish between real and artificial arrangements. Besides going DIY, you can buy a flower wall brand new or hire a local floral company to set one up for you. Wouldn’t it be better if you could find do-it-yourself rentals that work with your budget? We ship you everything to pull off a gorgeous look affordably. Slip the decorative pink flower panels over the hanging bar to support and suspend your blush-colored wall.
We used faux peony, rose, & camellia floral to pull together this rental. Besides pinks & blush, this flower wall looks lovely with rose gold wedding colors. Any wedding color in this range will work well as a backdrop with arched flowers. This curtain of flowers has slightly muted pink, red & burgundy colors giving a timeless look. We highly suggest renting uplights to highlight your background in a white-pink color. Step up your rose gold flower wall game and rent this today.
(18) Important Blush Pink Ombre Flower Wall Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the flower garlands, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving walls with dead flowers. Any wall received with real flowers mixed in will be charged a 50% inconvenience fee.
- Flower wall can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Always hold the flower garland by the cloth backing or the attached strings. Do not grab the flower wall with individual flowers to prevent damage.
- Moving the flower garland may cause settling resulting in small petals or loose strands on the floor that can easily be vacuumed.
- When zipping a flower garland together always make sure the attached strings are moved away from the zipper first so they do not get stuck. Also, zip the flower wall slowly so that the zipper does not become stuck.
- When transporting the flower garlands always have the flower garland folded and held in place by a soft single knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- When tying multiple flower garlands together only use a soft knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- Measure the distance you are looking to cover to determine the proper coverage
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To prevent damage, avoid having the flower garlands touch any surface that is moist, dirty, or has fresh grass clippings
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough if necessary for your setup
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- We do not recommend this flower wall in windy areas, susceptible to rain, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall, secured with weights, or under a canopy)
- Can be mounted to short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put flower rentals away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower garland has to be carefully put away to prevent damage, do not rush this step.
- Do not use the flower wall unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors).