Read Where to Buy Fake Flowers that Look Real
Read (18) Wedding Table Ideas for Silk Garlands
Fall is a magical time of year – especially if your wedding date is set during the season! To capture the beauty and cozy feelings of autumn, decorate your venue with this fall fake flower garland. This enchanting arrangement is bursting with chrysanthemums, roses, and peonies in rustic shades, along with pretty foliage that shimmers in gold. Use it to decorate your cake table, venue entrance, or wedding aisle. Use it to create a unique backdrop for your wedding photos. However you style this garland, you’ll fall for its autumnal splendor. Read More...
How to Decorate with Our Fall Floral Garlands
When you think of fall, you picture russet leaves, hot cocoa by a crackling fire, and snuggles on the couch with your partner. What a wonderful feeling! So why not recreate that warmth and coziness at your wedding? Introducing fall vibes at your venue will set the mood for love and romance – as well as look super pretty. If your wedding is set for autumn, start planning your décor around this dreamy fall wedding garland. If you simply love autumnal flowers, you can have them at any time of year thanks to this artificial arrangement.
At 8 feet long, this garland looks fabulous whether draped over a table or hung from a backdrop arch. It features sumptuous silk chrysanthemums, roses, and peonies in shades of dusky brown, soft peach, and classy cream. Lustrous gold leaves lift the muted tones and add a little luxury. This magnificent arrangement will elevate your rustic wedding décor, creating an enchanted forest feel that’s perfect for fall. Burlap or linen accents and dainty string lights will enhance the effect. Woodland critters are optional!
Artificial flower garlands look just as lovely as real flowers, with the added benefit of being easier to work with. When you’re ready to decorate your venue, you can simply unpack this garland and lay it out on your table. A few tweaks and you’ll have a uniquely stylish display! You can also hang the garland up by inserting a pole into the handy pocket, which is great if you want an Instagrammable fall flower wall. Alternatively, grab some zip ties and attach the garland to a flower arch, or hang it above the doorway of your venue.
Another advantage of this imitation garland is how little maintenance it needs. Once you’ve positioned it, congratulations, you’re done! You can go on with the biggest day of your life: Getting dressed up, laughing with your closest family, and marrying your true love! Unlike fresh flowers, these fake ones don’t need to be watered to stop them from wilting and ruining your décor. Fake flowers are also much more affordable, so you can achieve a sensational, seasonal look and stay within your budget.
Ready to Rent Our Fall Fake Flower Garland?
Choose our fall wedding decorations and plan the best fall wedding ever. With this garland, your venue will look more beautiful, and your ceremony will feel more romantic. You’ll be able to fill the room with exquisite flowers in rustic colors and a sprinkling of gold! You’ll have freedom when it comes to styling your décor, and the simplicity you need when you’re busy organizing your special day. What more could you want? We guarantee you’ll fall head over sparkly heels for this autumnal garland! #2022lightingfloral
(17) Important Fall Fake Flower Garland Ideas, Tips & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the flower garlands, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving flower rentals with dead flowers. Any wall received with real flowers mixed in will be charged a 50% inconvenience fee.
- Flower garlands can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received them in
- We do not recommend this pillar column flower décor to be set up in windy areas, susceptible to rain, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall, secured with weights, or under a canopy)
- Always hold the flower garland by the cloth backing or the attached strings. Do not grab the flower wall with individual flowers to prevent damage.
- Moving the flower garland may cause settling resulting in small petals or loose strands on the floor that can easily be vacuumed.
- When zipping a flower garland together always make sure the attached strings are moved away from the zipper first so they do not get stuck. Also, zip the flower wall slowly so that the zipper does not become stuck.
- When transporting the flower garlands always have the flower garland folded and held in place by a soft single knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- When tying multiple flower garlands together only use a soft knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- Measure the distance you are looking to cover to determine the proper coverage
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To prevent damage, avoid having the flower garlands touch any surface that is moist, dirty, or has fresh grass clippings
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- Setup the rentals near short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put flower rentals away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower garland has to be carefully put away to prevent damage, do not rush this step.
- Do not use the rentals unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors).
There are no reviews yet.