Read Where to Buy Fake Flowers that Look Real
Read (16) Wedding Table Ideas for Silk Garlands
When planning a baby shower or gender reveal you need decorations to match your theme. There are no better decor rentals than white feather garlands. These feathers are so light and airy that they complement the rest of your decorations. The feather garland is largely & entirely comprised of feathers. The colors vary from white to warm vanilla. This arrangement of silk feathers is commonly used on backdrop stands, flower arch frames, centerpieces, and aisleways! White is the most basic color which will match anything. Combine any accent color to complete the look for your baby shower or gender reveal party. Let’s discuss some other great ideas for this garland. Read More...
All About our White Feather Garland
These large white feathers are the absence of color. Typical gender reveal parties will use neutral color schemes and then have a revealing moment where either blue or pink is shown. Blue will symbolize a boy and pink will symbolize a girl. The white feather offers a simple yet tasteful color on your tables & hanging decorations. To pull this look off all you need to do is zip and ship the feather panels. They will go from being flat to full of life. Shape to your heart’s desire & put it on display for everyone to admire!
Yes, you can decorate your own reception. All our floral kits are do-it-yourself. We have a large variety with over (15) different flower garlands to choose from. Our feather garlands have hundreds of individual silk feathers attached at different angles. This gives a more spontaneous & authentic appearance. Your guests will not be able to tell this is a fake feather wall. Once fully set up, the arrangement will not only look full, but it will also look like it was done by an actual florist. These rentals are the same equipment local pros use to create amazing tablescapes!
So we covered the colors and how the feather arrangements look on tables. If you want to step your decorating skills up a couple of notches, then you should consider a white round party backdrop. This is great for indoor ceremonies, stage, and head table backdrops. The best part about our silk floral garlands is that they are multi-purpose. For example, you can use them for a round backdrop, then remove them and repurpose them on tables as long table runners. Even rent a white feather flower wall as the backdrop for your photos. There are so many ideas and ways to have fun with feather garlands.
One of the most common garlands to rent is feathers. This rental is great for more event types than gender reveals and baby showers. This also works at weddings trying to accent with pampas grass. Feathers go in the same category (think soft and neutral colored). What we love most about white-colored feathers is how receptive they are to uplighting. You can easily change the color by aiming uplights onto this garland. We suggest warmer off-white color tones to keep with the theme of feathers. Brighter colors tend to work best on either pipe and drape or bare walls.
Do You Need a Large Garland of White Feathers?
White feathers are just one of the many garland choices available for your upcoming event. It is one of our most popular rental styles because of its versatility. Rest assured you have enough time to use the garland since your order has a 5-day rental period. Just watch our setup videos on this page for simple instructions. You will also enjoy QR code technology to scan and get instant access to minute-long tutorial videos. We can’t wait to see how you will use our garlands. Get started by entering your date & state above.
(17) Important White Feather Garland Ideas, Tips & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the flower garlands, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving flower rentals with dead flowers. Any wall received with real flowers mixed in will be charged a 50% inconvenience fee.
- Flower garlands can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received them in
- We do not recommend this pillar column flower décor to be set up in windy areas, susceptible to rain, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall, secured with weights, or under a canopy)
- Always hold the flower garland by the cloth backing or the attached strings. Do not grab the flower wall with individual flowers to prevent damage.
- Moving the flower garland may cause settling resulting in small petals or loose strands on the floor that can easily be vacuumed.
- When zipping a flower garland together always make sure the attached strings are moved away from the zipper first so they do not get stuck. Also, zip the flower wall slowly so that the zipper does not become stuck.
- When transporting the flower garlands always have the flower garland folded and held in place by a soft single knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- When tying multiple flower garlands together only use a soft knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- Measure the distance you are looking to cover to determine the proper coverage
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To prevent damage, avoid having the flower garlands touch any surface that is moist, dirty, or has fresh grass clippings
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- Setup the rentals near short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put flower rentals away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower garland has to be carefully put away to prevent damage, do not rush this step.
- Do not use the rentals unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors).
There are no reviews yet.