This Garland is Just Peachy
a beautiful combination of white & light peach roses...
Simple Setups +
Simple DIY Guides
Decorate tables, backdrop frames, and more, simply by renting a few of our soft peach faux flower garlands. This exquisitely crafted arrangement is brimming with silk roses, to bring elegance and luxury to your wedding décor.
The garland is pre-made and easy to use, so you need no special skills to achieve a stunning look. It makes an ideal flower garland and looks fabulous as a photo backdrop. Plus, since the flowers are artificial and the garland is rented, your honeymoon budget won’t take a hit! Read More...
How to Decorate with Our Soft Peach Faux Flower Garlands
As the bride-to-be, you may already have a few décor themes in mind. We bet your wedding scrapbook is bursting with ideas! If you dream of a classic scheme with luxurious accents, this garland fits the bill. It’s a carpet of lusciously full and fluffy silk roses, with sumptuously soft petals that look incredibly realistic. The roses appear in shades of traditional white with touches of romantic peach, a mix that gives your décor a timeless quality. The design is perfect for a summer event and makes a chic alternative to red at Valentine’s wedding.
When it comes to decorating your garland, you have complete freedom. Lay this light peach rose wedding centerpiece on a table at your party; it’ll draw attention to the table and draw gasps from your guests! Place the garland behind your cake or in front of your dinner setting at the head table. Hang it vertically to create a soft peach flower wall where guests can pose and take snaps for social media! There are dozens of ways to style this garland, so be creative or take inspiration from friends’ weddings, influencers, and our blog.
This soft peach garland is practical as well as beautiful. You can simply unroll it and pull the zipper to create an effective table runner or backdrop. All the artistic flower arranging has been done for you, and since the flowers are artificial, they don’t need to be watered throughout the day. You won’t have to worry about wilted flowers when you’re working the room! The garland even has an opening for you to insert a backdrop frame in case you want to hang it up. At 8 feet long, this décor will make an impact wherever you position it!
Of course, the quality/cost ratio is the main benefit of renting our faux garland. The silk flowers look so authentic and feel so luxurious that there’s really no need to splash out on real ones. You don’t need the added expense or hassle that comes with fresh blooms. Rent from us and you’ll achieve a fabulous look, affordably – because although marriage may be about compromise, your wedding day shouldn’t be! You can style your venue down to the very last detail, easily and inexpensively recreating the ideas you’ve seen online.
Ready to Rent Our Soft Peach Faux Flower Garlands?
Beautiful flowers are a must for your wedding, and this garland delivers what you deserve. The roses are a classic choice that invites romance and sophistication to your wedding theme. The silk fabric brings a richness to your décor that’s bound to impress your guests. As for the color, delicate white, ivory, and ambers are a time-honored combination and utterly charming color tones! White for your dress and for the hope of a long life together; peach for the flush of love you feel when you gaze at your partner… it’s naturally blissful!
(17) Important Soft Peach Faux Flower Garlands Ideas, Tips & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the flower garlands, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving flower rentals with dead flowers. Any wall received with real flowers mixed in will be charged a 50% inconvenience fee.
- Flower garlands can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received them in
- We do not recommend this pillar column flower décor to be set up in windy areas, susceptible to rain, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall, secured with weights, or under a canopy)
- Always hold the flower garland by the cloth backing or the attached strings. Do not grab the flower wall with individual flowers to prevent damage.
- Moving the flower garland may cause settling resulting in small petals or loose strands on the floor that can easily be vacuumed.
- When zipping a flower garland together always make sure the attached strings are moved away from the zipper first so they do not get stuck. Also, zip the flower wall slowly so that the zipper does not become stuck.
- When transporting the flower garlands always have the flower garland folded and held in place by a soft single knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- When tying multiple flower garlands together only use a soft knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- Measure the distance you are looking to cover to determine the proper coverage
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To prevent damage, avoid having the flower garlands touch any surface that is moist, dirty, or has fresh grass clippings
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- Setup the rentals near short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put flower rentals away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower garland has to be carefully put away to prevent damage, do not rush this step.
- Do not use the rentals unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors).