We're Feeling Peachy
popular arrangements of white & light amber roses with orchids...
Simple Setups +
Simple DIY Guides
The soft peach flower wall is a lighter color backdrop. The colors of the florals make it an excellent rental for weddings, events & parties. Decorative backgrounds work best in places for guest photos.
If you need to hang your faux peach rose wall, then be sure to rent our optional floral stand kit. Best of all, there is no learning curve to setting up our walls. Learn how your reception can benefit from a DIY rose backdrop. Read More...
What we love about silk arrangements in walls is how they come to life. It is hard for family and friends to differentiate between real and fake flowers. Doing it yourself is a great alternative to buying a large flower wall or hiring someone to set it up. We ship you the flower panels (supporting hardware is available) to make a complete flower wall on the cheap.
You can use our peach flower backdrop for any theme or occasion. We used mainly white roses with light peach flowers arching across. This includes colors of amber and ivory white. This backdrop lacks foliage & greenery. However, it still manages to feel light and airy with subtle pops of yellows and pale color tones. Use this for spring and summer weddings. The peach flower decor is visible for both indoor and outdoor events. We suggest renting uplighting to light up the details of the backdrop in an off-white color. Rent our flower walls for weddings & improve the aesthetic of your photos.
(18) Important Soft Peach Flower Wall Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the flower garlands, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving walls with dead flowers. Any wall received with real flowers mixed in will be charged a 50% inconvenience fee.
- Flower wall can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Always hold the flower garland by the cloth backing or the attached strings. Do not grab the flower wall with individual flowers to prevent damage.
- Moving the flower garland may cause settling resulting in small petals or loose strands on the floor that can easily be vacuumed.
- When zipping a flower garland together always make sure the attached strings are moved away from the zipper first so they do not get stuck. Also, zip the flower wall slowly so that the zipper does not become stuck.
- When transporting the flower garlands always have the flower garland folded and held in place by a soft single knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- When tying multiple flower garlands together only use a soft knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- Measure the distance you are looking to cover to determine the proper coverage
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To prevent damage, avoid having the flower garlands touch any surface that is moist, dirty, or has fresh grass clippings
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough if necessary for your setup
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- We do not recommend this flower wall in windy areas, susceptible to rain, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall, secured with weights, or under a canopy)
- Can be mounted to short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put flower rentals away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower garland has to be carefully put away to prevent damage, do not rush this step.
- Do not use the flower wall unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors).