Our Ruby Red Garlands are Striking
highlight tables in red & burgundy roses...
Simple Setups +
Simple DIY Guides
Beautiful, luxurious, symbolic – our rose flower garland is your one true love. It’s a carpet of deluxe silk roses in rich red tones, artistically arranged for a full and lavish look. This garland will be the undoubted star of your wedding décor, whether tumbling down from a tabletop, cascading from a backdrop stand, or flowing either side of the aisle.
Representing passion and romance – while also looking fabulous – red roses are a bridal classic. Summer or winter, traditional or contemporary, this garland will get your décor scheme noticed. Read More...
How to Decorate with Our Red Rose Flower Garland
This red rose silk décor is a truly breathtaking design. Made with dozens of gorgeously soft silk roses, it looks and feels incredibly luxurious. The roses are crafted in various shades of red, which creates a tonal finish with interesting depth. There are tiny touches of greenery for a realistic effect; your guests won’t know these flowers are faux unless you let them in on your secret. Achieve a stunning, vibrant décor scheme that transforms your wedding venue and pops in all your photos.
Achieving that stunning look won’t cost you that much either. This garland is an affordable solution when fresh flowers are over your budget or too much hassle to maintain. No couple wants to spend their special day watering flowers! Rest assured though that this is cheap silk rose garland in price only – it looks just as magnificent as a real floral arrangement. The best thing about this type of garland? Faux blooms are always in season, so whatever time of year you decide to get married, your décor scheme can include your dream red roses.
Our flower garlands are versatile when it comes to dressing your venue. Red roses are a must for Valentine’s Day and Christmas weddings; accessorize with white, silver, and lots of glitter for a magical look! At a summer wedding, add bursts of greenery for a fresh and joyful color palette. At a glamorous event, introduce touches of black or gold to amp up the drama. Choosing such a timeless (yet always on-trend) garland design gives you free rein over your décor. You’ll be able to create a uniquely personal and sensational scheme.
When it comes to positioning your garland, you have complete freedom there too. Impressive table arrangements, flower walls, photo backdrops, and more can easily be created. The garland is long enough for a full-length table and features a pole pocket for quick and easy hanging. Why not dress up a doorway or frame your cake table with this red rose garland? Or use it as a table runner to highlight your gorgeous dinnerware and wow your guests? Romance will fill the air when you put this garland on display.
Ready to Rent Our Red Rose Flower Garland?
Find true love with this garland of red roses, a beautifully crafted piece of décor that’s also rich with a sentiment. The ruby-red blooms will give your wedding theme a luxurious finish and allow you to be creative with your accessories. Add greenery, black accents, metallic touches, and lots of sparkles! Or simply let these exquisite silk roses take center stage, expressing your love and passion as they style up your venue. Why settle for a dozen red roses when you can have a whole sumptuous, show-stopping garland of them? #listpartylighting
(17) Important Red Rose Flower Garland Ideas, Tips & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the flower garlands, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving flower rentals with dead flowers. Any wall received with real flowers mixed in will be charged a 50% inconvenience fee.
- Flower garlands can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received them in
- We do not recommend this pillar column flower décor to be set up in windy areas, susceptible to rain, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall, secured with weights, or under a canopy)
- Always hold the flower garland by the cloth backing or the attached strings. Do not grab the flower wall with individual flowers to prevent damage.
- Moving the flower garland may cause settling resulting in small petals or loose strands on the floor that can easily be vacuumed.
- When zipping a flower garland together always make sure the attached strings are moved away from the zipper first so they do not get stuck. Also, zip the flower wall slowly so that the zipper does not become stuck.
- When transporting the flower garlands always have the flower garland folded and held in place by a soft single knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- When tying multiple flower garlands together only use a soft knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- Measure the distance you are looking to cover to determine the proper coverage
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To prevent damage, avoid having the flower garlands touch any surface that is moist, dirty, or has fresh grass clippings
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- Setup the rentals near short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put flower rentals away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower garland has to be carefully put away to prevent damage, do not rush this step.
- Do not use the rentals unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors).