Gorgeous roses and hydrangeas feature in this white-green flower garland, cascading down as if from heaven itself. This is a show-stopping design of the most luxurious silk and exquisite craftsmanship. Give this garland pride of place on your head table, alongside your wedding aisle, or at the entrance to your reception venue. Since the garland is so versatile and easy to use, you’ll achieve a breathtaking look with very little effort. If you’re thinking “white wedding”, think of this elegant garland and design your décor around it. Read More...
How to Decorate with Our White & Green Flower Garland
Whether you’re having a classical or contemporary wedding style, white and green always look fresh. The two colors bring a touch of class to your décor scheme and can be used in abundance without feeling overpowering. White and green make an impact together but they’re also easy to pair with contrasting colors. Does that sound like your kind of décor? Then start with this faux white and green garland! It’ll be the stylish main event among your other party decorations, wherever you choose to display it.
At a traditional church wedding, this garland makes a beautiful centerpiece when draped over a prominent table. If your ceremony is being held at a quaint country inn, wind this garland around a staircase for a charming look. You have an amazing 8 feet of flowers to play with, so you’ll certainly create a memorable display! Styling is easy, and since this is a silk flower garland, you won’t have the issue of wilted flowers spoiling your décor. Simply unpack the garland (and your imagination!) then begin dressing your venue.
If you really want to make an impression on your guests, then set the scene for fabulous photos with a white-green flower backdrop! This garland boasts a practical opening where you can insert a pole to hang it up. Flower walls are a pretty finishing touch to spring and summer weddings, especially when they feature white blooms and green foliage. With this multifunctional garland, you’ll achieve an Instagrammable wedding with minimal fuss and expense. If you splurge the rest of your budget on a big, sparkly tiara… well, why not!
Style aside – this white-green flower garland is also meaningful, made with blooms that express your deepest emotions. White roses are the star of the show, representing purity, commitment, and eternal love. White hydrangeas are scattered throughout, symbolizing beauty, grace, faith, and abundance. Nestled among the pristine petals are pops of green from realistic stems and leaves. Your guests will be fooled by the authentic finish, but most of all, they’ll be charmed by the romantic messages the flowers convey.
Ready to Rent Our White & Green Flower Garland?
There’s no limit to the looks you can create with this magnificent garland. Clever positioning – on a table, a wall, a railing, or an archway – will ensure it becomes the focal point in your venue. Creative styling will elevate your décor into something truly unique; try adding a purely green garland for a fresh, springtime vibe! As with all of our flower garlands, you get simplicity, beauty, and versatility at an affordable price. So when you’ve said “yes!” to the dress (and possibly that tiara), say it again to this garland of exquisite silk flowers!
(17) Important White & Green Flower Garland Ideas, Tips & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the flower garlands, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving flower rentals with dead flowers. Any wall received with real flowers mixed in will be charged a 50% inconvenience fee.
- Flower garlands can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received them in
- We do not recommend this pillar column flower décor to be set up in windy areas, susceptible to rain, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall, secured with weights, or under a canopy)
- Always hold the flower garland by the cloth backing or the attached strings. Do not grab the flower wall with individual flowers to prevent damage.
- Moving the flower garland may cause settling resulting in small petals or loose strands on the floor that can easily be vacuumed.
- When zipping a flower garland together always make sure the attached strings are moved away from the zipper first so they do not get stuck. Also, zip the flower wall slowly so that the zipper does not become stuck.
- When transporting the flower garlands always have the flower garland folded and held in place by a soft single knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- When tying multiple flower garlands together only use a soft knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- Measure the distance you are looking to cover to determine the proper coverage
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To prevent damage, avoid having the flower garlands touch any surface that is moist, dirty, or has fresh grass clippings
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- Setup the rentals near short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put flower rentals away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower garland has to be carefully put away to prevent damage, do not rush this step.
- Do not use the rentals unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors).