White & Green Blends with Neutral Themes
design is made from roses, orchids, & hydrangea flowers...
Simple Setups +
Simple DIY Guides
The white flower wall is a background used for receptions & private events. It is the most basic color of white & green meaning this backdrop will work with a mixture of decor colors. If you don’t have a stand for your floral backdrop, then be sure to rent one in the selection drop-downs on this page.
All of our walls are super user-friendly. Just watch our tutorial videos and they can be set up in minutes! Continue reading to take advantage of our cheap DIY prices. Read More...
Our backdrop walls use faux artificial flower panels. You can not tell they are not real! The real test is how they look in your wedding photos. Expect tons of compliments from your guests. DIY helps you keep the cost down compared to buying a pricey wall or hiring a local company. Each kit we ship out includes all the rentals you need. The flower walls will slide into the equipment to hang down from the frame on the stand kit.
Flower backdrops can be used for photos, stages, food prep, wall partitions, and funneling guests. Our white & green flower arches are so versatile that you can use this wall any time of the year. We used white roses & dahlia flowers to design this backdrop. This is a 5D flower wall meaning there is more fullness in layered silk florals. Add uplighting to your cart to help your wall light up in soft white colors! Rent our white rose flower wall for a subtle touch of green for your wedding, party, or event. #listoutdoorlighting #greenspiky
(18) Important White Flower Wall Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the flower garlands, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving walls with dead flowers. Any wall received with real flowers mixed in will be charged a 50% inconvenience fee.
- Flower wall can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Always hold the flower garland by the cloth backing or the attached strings. Do not grab the flower wall with individual flowers to prevent damage.
- Moving the flower garland may cause settling resulting in small petals or loose strands on the floor that can easily be vacuumed.
- When zipping a flower garland together always make sure the attached strings are moved away from the zipper first so they do not get stuck. Also, zip the flower wall slowly so that the zipper does not become stuck.
- When transporting the flower garlands always have the flower garland folded and held in place by a soft single knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- When tying multiple flower garlands together only use a soft knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- Measure the distance you are looking to cover to determine the proper coverage
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To prevent damage, avoid having the flower garlands touch any surface that is moist, dirty, or has fresh grass clippings
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough if necessary for your setup
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- We do not recommend this flower wall in windy areas, susceptible to rain, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall, secured with weights, or under a canopy)
- Can be mounted to short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put flower rentals away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower garland has to be carefully put away to prevent damage, do not rush this step.
- Do not use the flower wall unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors).