Rent a photo booth fabric enclosure to build a classic picture area for your family and friends. When you think of a photo booth it can be of two styles, either an open concept or a more secluded variation. This white fabric features an intimate curtain backdrop with (4) enclosed walls. The pricing and setup time makes this an attractive rental for your DIY wedding or party. Read More...
FULLY DRAPED ENCLOSURE + $340 = AMAZING RENTAL
There are a couple of benefits of a fully enclosed photo booth area. First of all, it guarantees high-quality images with a continuous neutral backdrop. Open booths prevent privacy meaning photos might turn out more conservative. This photo booth curtain enclosure gives space for guests to truly be themselves. It will take approximately 30 minutes to fully assemble this. Make this pop even more by adding (4) color uplights to the exterior of your draping. We do not recommend using it inside the booth, because it might affect your image quality.
When we think of photo booths, this draping backdrop comes to mind. The best way to use this draping is to have (2) sides open so the back wall is draped down and the sidewall is also draped down. Because you have 2 sides open, guests can enter/exit from 1 side and the photo booth machine can be directed into the other opening. Let us help you put the DIY back into do-it-yourself, rent a DIY photo booth draped enclosure directly through our website.
(11) Important DIY Photo Booth Fabric Enclosure Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Fabric can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/tear down
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so people don’t trip
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- We do not recommend this drapery setup outside, must be on a level surface
- We do not recommend this drapery in windy areas
- If attaching arrangements, use non-wet silk flowers instead of real flowers, real flowers will leak water and leave green streaks in your photos (ruining your photos and our fabric)
- When using uplighting at the bases make sure they are placed on the ground close to uprights
- Make sure drapery doesn’t get mixed with any other vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and tear down (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)