Set the scene with this wedding backdrop stand, which comes as two separate, adjustable poles for you to decorate with artificial flowers. The poles offer unlimited styling potential and freedom of choice in terms of positioning. They can be used as backdrop holders to create stunning photo settings or to frame a doorway in your wedding venue. The poles are sturdy, yet not so heavy that they can’t easily be moved around. They’re also easy to assemble in just two minutes, so you can focus on the fun part – decorating them! Read More...
Each backdrop holder has a strong base plate for stability, to ensure your guests’ safety at the big event. You can adjust the height of each backdrop stand for decoration to avoid overreaching, or to suit the size of your room and your décor scheme. As separate poles with no crossbar, this stand can be styled and positioned how and where you please. The simple design is unobtrusive and easily covered; the poles will be your little secret, hiding beneath your flowers and other embellishments.
How to Decorate These Wedding Pole Holders
Let us inspire you with some décor ideas for your DIY wedding backdrop stand! From silk flowers to string lights, and balloons to bunting, you can dress up these backdrop poles any way your heart desires. They’re so versatile, they can be used to enhance any wedding décor scheme. They’re so easy to use, you don’t need to be artistic or spend hours decorating them. Simplicity is the key when it comes to styling your own wedding. After all, you have guests to thank, Champagne to sip, and that all-important first dance to enjoy!
So – how to style your decoration pole holders? For a timelessly romantic (yet very trendy) look, cover them from top to base with fake flowers. Tip: Silk flowers look pretty realistic and give a luxurious finish. Match your flowers to your color scheme, whether it’s traditional white, modern blush-pink, feminine pastels, or vibrant jewel tones. To really lean into your theme, use flowers that match the setting too. Try roses for a church wedding, sunflowers for a country barn, and hibiscus for a tropical beach theme.
While these are primarily flower decoration poles, you needn’t limit your creativity. Why not twirl ribbon or pretty string lights around your floral display? Attach balloons, feathers, or paper butterflies, or add sparkle with some glitzy crystals. Hang a cute sign or two among the flowers to personalize your display! Position the two poles apart or close together, draping fabric between them to create a “doorway”. Standing under your homemade frame, you’ll make an unforgettable entrance at your wedding reception.
Why Choose Our Wedding Pole Holders?
We’re sure you’ll agree: These are the most versatile, fuss-free, inspiring wedding décor poles you can hire. You can set them up quickly, saving yourself time and hassle when your to-do list is longer than the best man’s speech! You can decorate them in countless ways and colors, to complement whatever theme you’ve chosen for your Big Day. With these simple yet multipurpose poles, your venue décor will look beautiful and wow your guests. Importantly, it will also feel more personal to you and your beloved. #listgobodesigns
(18) Important Wedding Pole Holders for Flower Decoration Ideas, Tips & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the flower garlands, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving flower rentals with dead flowers. Any wall received with real flowers mixed in will be charged a 50% inconvenience fee.
- Flower garlands can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received them in
- We do not recommend this wedding pole holder to be set up in windy areas, susceptible to rain, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall, secured with weights, or under a canopy)
- Always hold the flower garland by the cloth backing or the attached strings. Do not grab the flower wall with individual flowers to prevent damage.
- Moving the flower garland may cause settling resulting in small petals or loose strands on the floor that can easily be vacuumed.
- When zipping a flower garland together always make sure the attached strings are moved away from the zipper first so they do not get stuck. Also, zip the flower wall slowly so that the zipper does not become stuck.
- When transporting the flower garlands always have the flower garland folded and held in place by a soft single knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- When tying multiple flower garlands together only use a soft knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- Measure the distance you are looking to cover to determine the proper coverage
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To prevent damage, avoid having the flower garlands touch any surface that is moist, dirty, or has fresh grass clippings
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough if necessary for your setup
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- Setup the rentals near short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put flower pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower garland has to be carefully put away to prevent damage, do not rush this step.
- Do not use the rentals unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors).