Do you need a green chair sash for your wedding? We rent simply elegant chair covers at affordable prices. The color green is best suited for natural wedding themes like garden or spring. Because of this, our green sash will look better on a white chair cover over a black cover. Best of all our spandex rentals will work as banquet & foldable chair covers. Our sash feature a small (but highly noticeable) buckle that will catch your guest’s eye in a good way. For more info continue reading & learn everything there is to know about our do-it-yourself rentals. Read More...
You might be wondering, where can I find chair covers? You can purchase them online, hire a vendor to do the work, or rent them and go DIY. You will LOVE our spandex chair covers for banquet chairs. As mentioned early, they will fit on almost any chair as long as it does not have armrests. Place your order online through this page and Ship Our Wedding® sends you everything you need the week of your celebration. Ship it back 2 days afterward in the same box using our pre-paid shipping label.
So how much do the chair covers cost to rent? Our prices above might sound cheap because you are cutting out the most expensive cost… the labor! Instead of paying someone else to do the work you can easily slip on chair covers in minutes. To help with your setup we also have quick 1-minute setup tutorial videos on this page. Our rentals come with QR code technology that you can scan into your phone’s camera for fast access to our setup videos.
Our chair sashes and chair bands are designed to suit all of your wedding needs, not to mention that we only stock products of the highest quality. This chair sash color will also blend with light green, sage green, & emerald green chair covers. If you want other colored sashes, then browse our inventory. We have it all and more at prices you can afford. Count on us to add originality and vibrancy to your event.
(9) Important Green Spandex Chair Sash Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Fabric can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Chair cover sashes will only fit on banquet chairs without arms and folding chairs without arms
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/teardown
- We do not recommend any chair covers set up outside in damp conditions, this can stain the linens
- Make sure linens don’t get mixed with any other vendor linen at your party or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or another vendor
- Do not over-stretch the linens onto chairs that do fit. This can cause damage.
- We suggest (1) person help with setup for every 100 chairs you need to cover (for example 300 chair covers should have 3 people minimum).