Read The Top (7) Wedding Draping Kits
How to Measure? You can reserve this side drape valance in 10-foot increments. Let’s help you determine how many drapes to rent for a backdrop. Take the number of guests seated at your head table & multiply it by 2, then round up to the nearest 10. If you have 16 people standing up for you in your wedding x 2 = 32, round that number up to a higher 10, this makes it a 40-foot backdrop. Learn how to get draping measurements for a larger space. Read More...
SIDE SINGLE DRAPE VALANCE HELPS YOU DESIGN LINES
Side single valance wedding drape is just like top valance but instead, you attach it lower. Create distinctive lines with this simple DIY backdrop draping for your head table. Typically you would have to hire a draping company with expensive labor prices. However, when you do this yourself you save instantly because our drapery packages are easy to assemble. Use behind a table for your bridal party, sweets table & other areas. This look is created by setting up a simple straight backdrop & then swagging off to the sides. Keep reading & learn how to easily set up a backdrop by renting a side valance pipe and drape.
Now that you know what size DIY backdrop to reserve, the rest is as easy as clicking it and shipping it. Remember to add some uplighting supplies to complete your package. We ship your wedding drapes DIY, to your door and you send them back within 2 days after your event date. Reserve your package by renting pipe and drape side valance to give an exceptional photo backdrop.
Do this first: You will need to accurately measure your wall so you know the right length of drapes to rent #pvgc21 #2020barnbundle
(11) DIY Tips You Must Read Before Setting Up Side Single Valance Drape >>Read More...
- The drapes mustn’t be cut, sewn together, or changed in colors, all rentals are to be shipped back to us in the condition that it was sent out
- Always double-check how much drapery you need by taking a measurement before you place your order online
- Keep the drapery clean by making sure it doesn’t drag on the ground during your setup or takedown
- Give all those in your event space a heads up that you are setting up equipment so they understand to be careful around the rentals before they are completely set up
- You can use a ladder if you believe that you will not be able to adjust the fabric during your setup
- Draping should not be set up outdoors (unless you understand how to do this), all bases for the drapes should sit flat on the ground
- Keep drapery away from areas that have wind, this can affect the pleats and safety of your structure during setup
- You can attach artificial flowers to drapery, avoid using flowers soaked in water, as they may cause discolored streaks to end up on the fabric
- The drapery should be kept away from any other vendor linens this prevents other companies from mistaking it for their rentals, keep a watch on your equipment during tear down (it is important all rentals including shipping containers are sent back to our company)
- We do not recommend using any drapery at public events without the proper supervision
- Store all package cases and keep the materials secured inside their respective boxes (it is best to have the rentals in a place that other people can not enter when not in use, this will prevent another vendor from moving or misplacing any rentals/materials)
There are no reviews yet.