The side adjustable crossbar clamp is uniquely optional (yet very handy) and we are surprised it doesn’t get talked about a lot. We will not typically use this clamp, but it does have an important place in draped setups. When you attach this to an upright you are creating a space for a crossbar to connect to. Find out below what is possible with this bracket clamp for weddings, parties, and events. Read More...
Crossbar clamps are used to create a non-typical crossbar attachment. If you have two of these mounted to opposite uprights at chest height you can place a crossbar in between them. Why is this important? When combined with top crossbar clamps, you can give your draping a totally different look with the way draping is swagged and pulled back.
When you think outside the box and mix up the drapery attachment equipment in your setup, you get amazing results. Is this necessary to pull your look together? No, the backdrops on our website already offer gorgeous touches. However, if you consider yourself an advanced DIY drapery specialist, then you already have a couple of ideas on how to incorporate this. Show us what you can do & rent an adjustable crossbar side clamp for your event that is right around the corner.
(5) Pro Tips for Using the Adjustable Crossbar Side Clamps >>Read More...
- This allows for your crossbar to mount to the side of your uprights
- Do not over tighten to prevent screw threads from stripping
- Just attach (2) clamps on opposite sides the same distance height on your uprights
- We don’t suggest using any rentals in a public location (your rentals must be returned back to us in the same condition you received them)
- Keep track of all your shipping containers as well (this includes all its contents, keep them locked in a room away from your other vendors so it doesn’t get misplaced)